Chapter 5

At night I told everything to Jimin. But I skipped Jungkook's part. I was not prepared yet to bring up that topic again.

"Geez...That Hyun-Jae, he'll never change!" he gritted his teeth.

I know that Jimin hates anyone misbehaving with his sister. He can go as far as killing that person for that. I tried to calm him down.

"Yes, But I'm fine..." I laughed dryly to ease the tension.

"Thanks to Yoongi. Finally, there is someone to protect you other than me."

I pouted, "No one can take your place."

Jimin smiled and kissed me on my forehead before leaving the room. It was a restless night. My mind was clogged with lots of thoughts. I again found myself struck with the same question.

Why did Yoongi call me his friend? Why did he save me? What made him change? Perhaps ......... he likes me? I quickly shook my head at the last question.

"Anio! That's not possible!"

Then I heard my mother's screams from downstairs. "Jill, why are you still awake??!!"

"Just going to bed!" I shushed myself up and looked at the clock. It was 1am. Next day was Saturday, I can get up late. They why sleep so early?

That night I dreamt of something weird. I saw myself with Yoongi. We were at an amusement park. We had a roller coaster ride. His cries on the ride deafened my ears. Finally, we're chatting and laughing with ice-creams in our hands. And smiling is something that opposes Yoongi's character.

"Why he needs to be so serious?", I thought to myself. Then we gulped down the ice-cream. The last rays of the sun fell on our faces. we looked at each other's sparkling eyes. Yoongi looked completely alien to me. Then he looked down at my lips. I was as much attracted to him as he was to me. We leaned towards each other. I tried to kick my brain, but my body did otherwise. Just when our lips were about to touch—

My eyes fluttered open and an involuntary cry escaped my mouth. "NOOOOOO...!"

I sat straight on my bed. I was covered in sweat. My cheeks burned. The most embarrassing dream ever! Even worse than the one where I was making out with Ironman in science lab.

The morning light blinded me. I crinkled my eyes to see that it was already 10am. I went downstairs after I freshened up. I saw my parents in a hurry. They were packing something.

"Eomma? Appa? Are you going somewhere?"

I saw my father stuffing a trolley with clothes. My mother faced me and said, "Your grandma has suddenly fallen ill. We need to visit her. We are going to stay there until she recovers."

My face became pale. "Is it something serious?" I asked in a low voice.

"No, it's nothing serious, dear. She needs medical treatment and grandpa is too old to jump from on hospital to another. Mom needs to take care of the households." he patted my shoulder.

I was relieved to hear that there is nothing serious. I just hope she gets well soon.

"When you will be back?"

Mother cupped my cheeks and kissed them. "Don't worry, we will be back once she is fit and fine. Jimin is going to take care of you until then."

I heard the honking of the cab. It takes 5 hours to reach grandpa's house. Father quickly took the luggage. Me and Jimin walked them at the door.

"Be good Jill. Don't quarrel with your Oppa. And Jimin take care of yourself and her. Don't forget to call me every day." Mom instructed. Typical of parents.