Chapter 16

finally the romantic moment!

y/n: told ya! it will take him time to confess. and i am not going to say first!

________________________________________________________

"I think I heard your voice. You were telling me something." I spoke, curious of his reaction.

Yoongi froze in his place. He gulped before speaking. "Do you remember anything?"

"Yes, bits only. Like you were saying me to stay with you, you were sorry for not protecting me and some more words maybe......."

I intentionally hid his confession. I was completely aware of each and every word he had said. I just wanted to hear it from his mouth once more. Where, I can reply him and feel his love for me.

"What else did you say?"

He blushed.

"Tell me." I elbowed him playfully. He looked away.

"A-Anio, nothing else."

"Hmmmm..." I nodded.

Perhaps he was not ready to say it yet. But I am dying to hear it from him. No Jill, control your emotions! Girls are not so desperate. Learn to have patience!

"Wait!" he hesitated before speaking, "I had told you something more..."

My eyes sparkled in joy. My heart was about to explode. He gulped before speaking.

"I-I said t-that," he inhaled sharply, the air around us suddenly became thick. "I said t-that.... I LOVE YOU!" He finally let it out. He was red.

I felt so happy then. I could have recorded and listened it in loop for hours. His flustered state was so cute. I wanted to squish his cheeks. But I controlled my emotions.

"I-I don't know since when, but I just fell for you. I love you very much! I want to make you mine, forever..." He paused and waited for my reaction, fidgeting with his fingers. But I did something which made him pissed and surprised at the same time.

"What a co-incidence! I love me too!" I pouted

"I know-wait! What?!"

I busted into laughter. His face was another iconic photo in my memory album. I laughed so hard that my chest hurt. I had completely forgotten that I was still sick.

Then something happened that happens maybe once in a millennium. Yoongi laughed. Yes, it was a loud laughter. It was a genuine and innocent laughter. It was Min Yoongi's gummy smile, forming in his lips and slowly spreading throughout his porcelain face. His eyes almost hiding behind his cheeks.

 His eyes almost hiding behind his cheeks

My heart filled with warmth. I could have gazed at him for hours. His expression gave birth to numerous butterflies in my stomach which were giving me an urge to claim his lips.