Chapter 6

A SHOUT OUT FOR BTS NEW ALBUM IN NOVEMBER!!!! I AM TOO EXCITED....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Four days have passed since our parents had left for grandma's house. I was busy texting Yoongi.

TEXT

Hi. 😊

Hello?

[5mins..........]

Yoonkitty...Yoongi...😉

Its mee, Park Y/N.

[your selfie]

[10mins............]

(seen)

HEY! YOU SAW MY MESSAGE

WHY DON'T YOU REPLY?!!

Don't you want to know, how I got your number?

IDIOT! Mr. ICE!

I switched off the phone in frustration. Why he needs to be so grumpy? Can't he just reply with a 'hello' or 'hi', an emoji would also do fine.

Suddenly I realized that I haven't seen Jimin for long. I stood up from my bed and went down.

"Jiminieeee..." I sang his name aloud.

I found him on the sofa in the living room. The room was dark but the tv was on. Jimin seemed to be day dreaming or more precisely evening dreaming. I slowly crept towards him and laid my head on his lap. He gave me a quick glance before locking his eyes with the tv again.

Ignoring me huh? I took out my index finger and tickled him under his chin. At first, he kept a serious face as if he isn't bothered, but I know my Oppa well. Within seconds he busted into laughter.

"Ha ha ha ......... Jill-ah....... Ha ha ha..... Leaveeee.... Meeee ha ha!" I continued my actions until his eyes were teary.

"What do you want now?" He was still panting.

"Nothing "Nothing", I sat up, "Just checking if you're doing well. Eomma told me to take good care of you..."

"Is it so?", his gaze was once again fixed on the tv.

"Nae. See, you've got thinner in two days?" I poked his tummy. "Am I unable to feed you properly?"

"Anio... Actually, the problem is with you. You have got thicker, since they left. This is because you live on chips." He chuckled.

I frowned and looked down at my body.

"How can you?! You're lying!" I cried out in a baby tone.

"No, I am not. See?" He squeezed some muscles on my stomach. "You've gained weight."

"Now I get it......You're jealous because I am so perfect."

He gave a toothy smile and messed up my hair. "Come for the dinner."

...............................................

Before going to bed, I opened my phone to check if Yoongi has given me a reply. The more he ignores, the more I feel like bothering him. Actually, I kinda enjoy making him mad. He looks cute. Wait- Did I just call him cute?! This Mr. Ice is making me go crazy!