Chapter 13

Guess what? i wrote this chapter in hell, cause I cant stay alive after the Map Of the Soul ON:E. Jungkook's My Time literally chocked me to death. I am still not over it.🥵😵

And BTS Congo for winning the most Social Artist in BBMAs.
_________________________

"FINE! I will obey you! I will tell all the blame on myself! But for God's sake, PLEASE STOP!!"

The blows stopped.

I raised myself with an effort. My back was burning. I looked at Jimin, but his eyes were fixed on Kasumi.

"Jimin....... No ....... You can't...." I sobbed.

"Fine then. I'll come tomorrow to take you. don't try to act smart. Else the consequences won't be good." Kasumi stormed out followed by her men, leaving us locked in the dimly lit room.

As soon as Yoongi was freed, he ran up to me. "Gwenchanna?!" He cupped my face and examined it.

I saw water in the corner of his eyes. I managed to nod. "But you're not..."

He rubbed off the blood with his sleeve. I held back his hand, preventing him from the harsh movements. I gently wiped the remaining blood using my own sleeve. Yoongi's body stiffened at my sudden actions but he didn't argue.

"There you go." I smiled. "Don't act reckless. Where is the calm Yoongi I know?"

He adverted his gaze, unable to answer anything. His cheeks were pink... I think so?

We quickly untied Jimin. I hugged him. I led out all my fear and anger that was built inside me through the sobs in his warm chest. He returned my hug with the same affection and ran his fingers down my back. Although it was gentle yet I flinched in pain.

"Does it hurt much?" Jimin's voice was as soft as a cotton.

"Anio." I shook my head.

"Liar."

We smiled at each other. We were simultaneously happy and relieved to see the other alive and safe. Wait- Not 'Safe' actually. Our brother-sister moment was interrupted by a dry cough.

"Mind explaining how you ended up here, Hyung?"

"You snatched my words!" I beamed.

............

We three sat on the floor with our backs leaned against the wall, making us as much comfortable as possible in that stinky place. I was sitting in between Jimin and Yoongi, the two most precious persons in my life.

Jimin began his part while Yoongi and I were listening patiently, me sometimes asking questions in between.

Third pov

Jimin was busy in his work when the boss entered. Jimin stood up and bowed respectfully. To his surprise the older man revealed a girl.

Beautiful would be an understatement in her case. She was fair and curvy. Her natural brown hair attracted everyone of the room. She outdid other female employees of the office. She had plum lips, like Jimin, and bright eyes. Only fault, she was short. But that didn't matter to Jimin because he himself is not much tall.

The men shamelessly gazed at her. Even Taehyung, whose vibe check couldn't be surpassed by anyone until now, was stunned to see her. Jimin forgot to blink for a good 5 minutes.

"Ahem!" The boss cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. Jimin was the last one to tear his eyes away from her.

"This is your new co-worker, Kasumi. She will be working in your department henceforth. Treat her kindly." The boss announced.