Epilogue

It has been a year and I am in the final year of my graduation. It was lunch break and I have been waiting for my boyfriend in the school playground. Unfortunately, our section had changed this year.

Jimin was also doing well. Both he and 'Tea' had got promotion in their jobs.

Namjoon was making out with his girlfriend some yards away from me. I checked my watch which Yoongi had gifted me on my first date. It was a silver watch with stones emblemed in it.

"Geez... he should not keep a girl waiting for so long! Its already been 10 mins!" I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned expecting Yoongi, but it turned out to be Jin.

"Waiting for your boyfriend?"

I nodded with a smile.

"How about I accompany you until then?"

"That would be nice."

"Jill, you know, I'm dating someone?"

My eyes widened, "Who is she?" I nudged him. His ears were red.

"Lisa..."

"Aww, how dare you hide it from your bestie?!"

I was interrupted by a cough and both of our eyes went in that direction. Yoongi was standing behind me, giving Jin the deadliest glare ever.

 Yoongi was standing behind me, giving Jin the deadliest glare ever

Jin stood up. "Woah! Chill man! I'm not hitting on your girlfriend." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Is it so?" his voice was dead serious.

"Okay, I'll see you later, Jill. And if this guy ever leaves you", he pointed at Yoongi, "I'm always there for you. After all, I'm worldwide handsome." He winked at me and walked away.

"That won't be needed!" I shouted behind him and giggled.

I turned to face Yoongi but my eyes went past him as someone else waved at me from his behind. It was Jungkook and her girlfriend Eunha. I waved him back. God, he is so handsome! I still have a crush on him. Yoongi knows that. He knows that it is not even close to what I feel for him.

Then I paid my attention back to my boyfriend. He was still angry.

"Why so serious?" I pinched his nose.

"Why are you so clingy to boys?" he grumbled.

"I'm not clingy. They drool over me. Now, what can I do if I am so gorgeous~~" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, fine Miss Gorgeous!"

He suddenly pulled my waist and out lips touched. My eyes initially widened.

"Stop it! Teachers will kill us if they see!" I mumbled in between the kiss.

"Shut up! Concentrate on what you're doing. We can take care of other matters latter." He scolded which made me giggle. I closed my eyes and finally gave in, deepening our kiss.

After we broke the kiss-

"What was that for?"

"To show those boys that you are only mine."

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm gently. "Pabo! I'm always yours!" We both laughed at our silliness.

"Want another?"

"NOOOOooo" I ran inside the building with a betrayed Yoonkitty behind me.

THE END