A/n

(Story was brought from Quotev)

Quick Disclaimer: I write very vulgarly (also because of characters who swear), so if you don't like that, then don't read. I'll also mention some sexual themes occasionally, but there will be no smut. There will also be spoilers, so if you don't want spoilers than don't read. Additionally, this story is basically a slowburn, well, I think it is at least, so be warned. 

Those are the major disclaimers, moving downwards are other little notices, not counting the fifth one. 

1. There's going to be a huge number of love interests; and because I love a lot of the older characters, I'm just going to tone all the ages by a lot. So let's just pretend that everyone's young and stuff. It's all good. I'll just elaborate on this a little bit.

So the admirals are like what, 40? Well in this book, they're going to be in their twenties. Same with Shanks, Mihawk, Doflamingo, ect.

Scenes like Shanks meeting Luffy- I'm not going to say "Well that never happened" because, well, it did. Let's just say that the older characters just didn't age for a couple years (...or twenty Lol)

This totally doesn't make any sense, but like yeah, we're just going to go with it. I'm just not going to mention their ages very often.

2. Scenes and storylines will be bent to adapt to the reader's personality and how she affects the plot line. Nothing too major should change. Besides the stuff I add at least.

3. Y/n's personality is kind of... unique? Her moods can take a 180 if one of her phobias is present.

4. Characters are probably going to be a bit OOC, especially because it's a Yandere, but whatever.

5. One last thing, I do not support the act of Yanderes in reality. Please don't try to find one. If you don't support this book or my others, then I understand. I've seen hate comments on other stories, and I find that rather saddening, but I can see where they come from. Even so, just know that I will continue to write as it helps improve my writing skills.

Additionally, not all Yanderes will be dark, as I find characters such as Luffy to be weird if they were. Most Yanderes will be written based by personality, but not entirely.