one

one

y o u look at the flowers blossoming before your eyes with your face resting on the palms of your hands while looking out of the window.

the background noise of the lecture your teacher was giving sounded distant as you were lost in that flower's mesmerising beauty.

it was the first day of your senior year in highschool. you sighed as soon as the bell rung and the class suddenly becomes a fish market. you stood up from your seat and made your way to the cafeteria, crawling your way, someone startles you from behind but you soon settled when you realized it was none other than sakura.

sakura, who has been your friend since the first year of your highschool.

you both were separated this year but this never meant the end of your friendship. she joined you for lunch.

it took you both a while to catch up with each other, discussing about the class, classmates and your homeroom teacher but you realized that lunch break might be over soon so you quicken your pace to the cafeteria.

you both bought some buns and onigiri and made your way up to the rooftop, your signature place.

settling down on the rooftop, you both heard some loud laughters making its way up from the stairs, curiously, you both kept your eyes on the door till it opened, revealing a bunch of boys laughing.

sakura's eyes widened when she saw her friend among all the boys. "akaashi!" she waved.

she successfully grabbed akaashi's attention along with everyone's. akaashi made his way to you both.

"hi sakura." he politely smiled. akaashi was a year junior than you both but since sakura and akaashi have been neighbors their entire life, they were friends all her life.

"yo akaashi. what's with all the hype?" sakura asked.

"bokuto-san scored again, everyone is praising him. he really saved our asses this time." akaashi lets out a little laugh.

a guy with big, round eyes, dipped in honey, even more brighter in the sun made his way to you all. "agaashiiii, let's sit and have lunch. i am hungryy." he pouts as he put his arms around akaashi.

"join us." sakura said.

your eyes widened as you pinched her, angrily looking at her.

"whaaat? look at them for boys. they all are athletes." she winks at you and you rolled your eyes.

"for real?!" bokuto smile reached his ears.

sakura nodes, smiling.

"boys, join here." bokuto calls everyone and everyone walks towards you all, making you super nervous.

they all sat down, each taking out onigiris of their own.

"listen to konoha, everyone. he's falling in love second time this week." komi laughs, munching his lunch.

"anyway, are you ladies single?" konoha rolled his eyes on komi and turns to you both.

"she is, i am not." sakura points to you.

"may i ask why?" konoha moves his eyes to you.

"love is stupid." you didn't even bothered to look up, munching your onigiri. but soon realized what you just said in front of people you don't even know.

∆__________∆