seven

seven

it was love, what does he know. he didn't seek into my heart to know your feelings and even if he did, he wouldn't find anything else since you were in love with oikawa and all he did was fool around and broke your heart.

you went inside your home and to your surprise, no one was home. as usual.

it isn't that you have a complicated family but you wished they acted like a family once in a while.

your parents, both worked full time and were absent from home most of the time. and you know it's all because so they could provide you a comfortable home and you love them for that but more important than comfort is the togetherness of the family. to know that they are present for you all the time, whenever you need them. to see their faces everyday when you come home, tired from school. to know your mom cares enough to cook for you. or your dad asks about your day like they used to.

you sighed as you walked in. you made your way to the kitchen only to find out there was nothing for you to eat. you couldn't help but sigh automatically. but ramyun to the rescue.

you opened the cupboard, took out a cup of ramyun and boiled some water. after boiling, you poured the water into the cup and left it while you got changed.

coming back to the kitchen and opening the cup, the delicious smell filled your nose and made your mouth water.

and you started devouring your noodles like an animal. you threw the empty cup away in the bin and made your way in your room.

you stood by the window in your room, inhaled slowly and exhaled even more slowly. you looked up at the sun setting down and you were suddenly hit by bokuto's words.

he said that the beauty was found in everything and you can't deny that fact since he is right. you just couldn't believe how blind you have been. you have been so much into oikawa that the fact that love could exist outside him never occurred to you. you were desperate to receive love from him in the same way you gave him.

it might be because you were in need of love, because you didn't receive that much attention/ love from your parents so you tried to sought it in others, oikawa being a popular middle schooler, the idea of receiving love from him seemed like a dream come true.

but if you reached out to the nature, it would have been connected to you too. you feel the wind brushing against your cheeks as you close your eyes.

maybe you should look for love in other things.

how much could a stranger's word impact you like this?

your eyes opened, startled by the horn of a car. you look below to see your parents getting off from the car.

so what if they failed to give you the attention/ love and care you needed, you can always start afresh, a new start. they are doing whatever they think is the best for you. and so should you.

you smiled as you made your way downstairs to greet them, with love.

∆____________________∆