five

five

you finally look at him and smile as he reaches out for your face, holds your face in his warm palms, making your heart melt away and you let him do it cause after all you were in love with him. you move your eyes up to his face, blushing and see oikawa, your ex.

"fuck!" you woke up from what you called a nightmare. "how dare he come back in my dreams, fucking asshole." you were almost panting when you looked at the clock and realized you are late, again.

"damn." you got up from bed and made your way to the washroom to freshen up. downstairs, your mum already prepared your lunch as she prepared for your little brother.

"have a good day, honey." your mum said as you grabbed your lunch box and left.

you practically ran to your destination, not wanting to arrive late. you took a turn and bump into someone.

"ouch."

"oya." you look up, to the owner of the voice, it was akaashi.

"oya oya." now to the person who you bumped into, bokuto. he was smiling with his eyebrows all risen up as he was surprised to see you.

"whatcha doing here?" he asked.

"umm... same as you, rushing to school." isn't that obvious?

you shook your head as you walked pass him. "wait for me outside the volleyball court after school." bokuto opened his water bottle to drink water.

you stopped to listen but continued walking in much faster pace without looking back.

why the hell is he so persistent? we don't even know each other. you started jogging just to escape his sight but he was going in the same direction as you were, reaching for the same destination.

reaching school, you met sakura. "i just talked to tobio this morning!!" she exclaimed and you nodeed, smiling.

"it's been a while. he might visit me this weekend." he puts her hands on her face dreamily and you couldn't help but let out a little laugh.

"good for you." you patted her head.

the day started and so did the teacher's lecture. the bell rung and the p.e period started. everyone got changed and ran outside on the field.

some played and some sat and talked like it was lunch break. sakura grabbed your hands and walked towards a court. you had no idea where she was rushing to until you heard noises and screams of the boys.

you didn't know much about volleyball. but the team seemed pretty intensed playing, like their life depended on it.

a voice particularly grabbed your attention, "agaashi, here!" you looked over and saw akaashi putting the ball in the air and then something happened. bokuto flew and smashed the ball to the other side of the net.

you were speechless at the sight you saw, not hearing a word from the outside world. you were hooked, mesmerized at what you just saw.

"there's akaashi." sakura hit the back of your head, cruelly bringing you back to reality.

after he, what it seemed like, scored. someone blew a whistle and they all made their way to the benches, panting, drinking water.

when you realized, you have been staring at bokuto for too long now, you quickly averted your eyes and turned around and ran back to where your classmates were.

"y/n wait up!!" sakura yelled from behind as she ran after you.