🏃‍♂️💨

(only play the video when it says to)

"I have to go to school now" y/n sighed sadly, as she had enjoyed spooning the skinny man.

"oh 😔" he stood up, his large muscular body towered over her. " do you want a lift?"

"yes daddy pls! I didnt know you had a car!" y/n jumped up and started getting ready.

" I dont have a car" he replied with a straight face.

" thats fine daddy" y/n jumped onto his back and heard it crack a few times.

he got onto all fours and started to sprint out of the room. Down the stairs he climbed at top speed, the front door flying open before he got to it.

"Y/N!!!!" her mum called from the top of the stairs.

y/n looked back to see her mum looking at them with her mouth hanging open.

"HES MINE YOU CANT HAVE HIM!!" y/n shouted back at her, but she was probably out of earshot as they were moving away at top speed.

her school was roughly a 20 minute drive away so they were crawling for quite a while.

y/n felt like she was on top of the world. everyone walking or driving past would stop and watch in awe. there was no cd player so the foetus man started singing for her. (play the video now🙈)

when they arrived at y/ns school she jumped off his back and he slowly stood up, his bones snapping a few times. he leaned in and kissed y/n on the mouth.

y/n blushed hard as she saw her friends approach. around 20 other people gathered around to view...

"wait!" y/n turned to see him about to crawl away.

"what's your name!??"

as he zoomed away on all fours, a booming voice reached the group.

"VOLDEMORT"

as she watched his bald white head slowly disappear in the distance, y/n  thought to herself.

voldemort. what a sexy name!