piss

Y/n walked through the automatic doors at Home Bargains. She walked down the first aisle until she got to the pregnancy tests. Looking around to make sure no one was around, Y/n slipped one into her sleeve.  She turned and hurried back down to the doors.

"Excuse me miss?" Y/n recognised the raspy voice.

"I cant let you leave without paying for that."

Y/n turned around to see the man who was talking to her.

"V-voldemort?" The sexy bald man was here! standing right infront of her!!

Only he was wearing the red and blue home bargains uniform.

"Oh!" he jumped back at seeing Y/n. he started to visibly blush. " I didnt expect to see you here"

It almost seemed like he was ashamed of himself.

" I need to talk to you daddy!"

" whats wrong baby gorl?" He looked concerned. y/n loved how much he cared for her.

Y/n pulled out the pregnancy test and showed it to him.

"what? no, surely not!" He was gobsmacked.

"I'm not too sure, let me just take it first." Y/n was worried that he was upset with her.

He grabbed her shoulders and suddenly they were in the alley next to HB. He had a mug in his hand.

"piss in this sweetheart" he handed her the mug and she squatted over it.

the piss filled the mug half way and she opened the pregnancy test and dipped it in the yellow liquid.

"We need to wait for five minutes now"  Y/n could see Voldemort eyeing the mug. She gave him a nudge, "You can have it if you want."

he thanked her and picked the mug up. Greedily eyeing the piss, he chugged it without hesitation.

"Thank you darling that was refreshing." He leaned in and they started to snog. His breath still smelled like wee but it was delicious.

Minutes passed and they decided to look at the test.

"3....2.....1..." They flipped the test over to reveal:

||

"Wait...daddy??"

"BABY GORL!!!"

They jumped up and kissed a pissy kiss.

"I'M PREGNANT!!!!"