uh 😃👍

weeks had passed without seeing him. at first y/n was excited, but after a few days of not hearing from him she grew anxious.

what if he didn't actually like her? what if he was using her for her bod and didnt want to see her again?

The feeling of anxiousness built up in y/ns stomach until she felt like she needed to be sick.

she ran to the bathroom, knelt over the loo and threw up.

she flushed the toilet and went back to her room pretending nothing happened. if she was ill then she would have less of a chance of seeing voldy at school.

thats his new nickname she decided. Voldemort was too much of a mouthful and voldy was a cute pet name. Daddy was better tho.

when she went back to her room y/n sat on her bed and checked her phone.

"hmm thats weird" she thought

a notification on her phone telling her she was late for her....

but y/n was never late. y/n was perfect in every single way. never late.

could this mean..? surely not. I suppose some people would say he was silly and didn't wrap his willy, but  his willy was so small that he wouldn't have been able to wrap it.

y/n started to remember that night spent with voldy, how his tamponesque ding dong glittered in the setting sun...

no time for reminiscing. y/n might be pregnant!