voldys vagina

The first doctors appointment was today! Ever since they found out Y/n was pregnant, she had been staying at voldys flat.

"come on daddy boy we're going to the doctors" Y/n smacked his fat juicy batty. He had such a nice plump arse and she always loved to smack it. It jiggled underneath the force of her slap.

This sent shivers up her spine. Oh how she wanted him.

They were wearing matching outfits to go to the doctors. It was Y/ns idea as she wanted to give a good impression to her doctor. She thought since she was a vagina doctor she would be really impressed with them.

"honey please put your puthy outfit on we're going to be late" Y/n rolled her eyes. She was slightly irritated that he wasn't dressed yet but truthfully she loved to see his white naked body and his voluptuous bare bottom.

He put it on , then got down on all fours. Y/n hopped onto his back and they sped off.

                                 ****

it took a bit longer to get to there than usual due to the limited mobility in the vagina.

Once they arrived, Y/n jumped off and voldy slowly rose, his bones cracking and crunching as per usual. 

In slow motion they both strutted through the automatic doors. Y/n could feel everyone's eyes on her. She tried to not smile or blush as she didn't want the people in the waiting room to think she was full of herself. She knew she was the baddest bleep in the room... that was until she looked to her side and saw her boyf strutting along side her. He was magnificent. every cm² of him was perfect.

They strutted to the receptionist.

"I have an appointment" Y/ns confidence had lowered. she realised how stupid she was for thinking anyone could think she was pretty when she was stood next to the thicc mayo monkey.

She felt a comforting hand on her lower back. He pulled her close to him and they looked at the receptionist.

the lady behind the desk was in awe. speechless.

"GRŔRŔRŘŘR" voldy growled at her. Suddenly she passed out and flopped backwards onto the floor. Voldemort gave Y/n a smirk and leant over the desk to see which room they were in.

He winked at her and whispered in her ear

"room 4"

Y/n got a lady b0ner from his seductive whisper.

they sashayed into room 4.

"hello you must be Y/n! Very nice to meet you im dr dobby ill be out with you shortly" The doctor was behind a curtain in the room.

Y/n sat down on the bed and watched as the curtain opened to reveal a very short dirty little man.

"lie down on the bed pls lady" He didn't look like a doctor, what with the rags and dirt, but Y/n had no reason to judge him.

She opened her legs and dr dobby jumped backed in shock.

"w-wow! Dobby has never seen such a wap!" Y/n blushed.

"oh aha thank you doctor 😝"  Doctor dobby looked at her wap, then back at her and winked.

"ahem.." dobby turned around to see Voldy towering over him.

"Oh im so sorry sir! Dobby must contain his excitement" he looked ashamed of himself.

Voldemort was red with anger.

"baby dont!" Y/n cried. It was already too late. Voldemort unhinged his jaw and swallowed dobby whole. She could still hear his scream as his body disappeared down voldys oesophagus.

"look what you've done! whos going to want to be our doctor now??" Y/n cried.

Voldy looked sad. " I'm sorry babe I didnt like the way he was looking at you!"

"its okay baby. I love you"

then they hugged and had secks on the gynecologist bed.