Hasty Reunion

Second to last chapter! Oh my gosh!
I can't believe I only started this a few months ago. It's been a fun ride.

Hope you guys enjoy it - wrote some fluff especially.

Thanks for being cool beans.

~Sophie

Rose

She lay on a cot in a painful silence as Pansy paced back and forth in front of her. The Crucio's pug like face was scrunched up in rage which made her even uglier than usual. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her three family member tied to the wall by thin ropes. If they moved a muscle they would die, for Aria stood in the shadows wand held high and looking murderous.

"So Rosie Weasley" Pansy cooed. "Perfect child of Ron and Hermione. Why did you have the nerve ruin my niece's life?"

"I didn't ruin her life" Rose spat through gritted teeth.

"But you stole her guy from her and took the spotlight that was meant to be hers. I'm sure you didn't." She traced her wand along Rose's cheekbone. "Why don't we make that pretty face not so pretty?"

"No!" three voices rang out in unison as the evil woman raised her wand for the strike. Pansy cackled and whipped around to face the others.

"How brave and noble! Well we all know what happens to stupid blood traitors like you...they die!" She cackled and spat in their faces.

"At least they aren't wimps!" Pansy turned back to Rose once more. "That's right - you're too scare to face up to our parents so you kidnap kids. Oh bravo! I'm sure you'll go down in wizard history. Actually I'm surprised Aria got into Gryffindor with her genetics!"

Suddenly Pansy was thrown to the floor as a non verbal spell shattered the door. Aria went to attack but was shot down by a red beam. As the dust settled two figures stepped forward. One was a tall slim girl with Veela genes and the other was a brown skinned tough girl with a twinkle in her eye.

"Well that was frickin awesome!" The latter declared high fiving her cousin. "Didn't know you could be so bad ass Vic!"

"Uh hello, changed up relatives here?" Lily called out. With a deft flick of her wand Roxanne freed those hanging from the wall while Victorie came and helped Rose up.

"It's good to see you guys!" The blonde declared before hugging them all. "We thought you were worse than dead."

"We can have a reunion later! C'mon let go find the others."

They followed Roxanne's lead through a maze of passages, past numerous stunned bodies. Once of twice they took a wrong turn but went mostly in the right direction.

"Did you stun all these?" Hugo whispered looking awed.

"No that was all the others. They distracted everyone while us two went direct to you guys. In fact you can thank Min and Scorpius for finding you guys and bringing it all together."

At the mention of Scorpius Rose's heart raced. Merlin, she couldn't wait to see him. Three weeks was a long way to be away from the one she loved. Love was a big word, but she was certain that was how she felt for Scorpius.

Then Roxanne opened a door and they all streamed in, Rose first. What she saw made her come to a standstill. Teddy was sitting against the wall chatting to James, while Lorcan and Tiffany argued over something. Min was chasing Scorpius around the room with her wand which was creating sparks. When Rose walked in they all stopped. Then the others streamed in from behind her and the reunions started. Rose's blue eyes locked with those warm brown ones and neither of them moved as the others fluttered around them, Then Scorpius surged forward and wrapped her up in his arms. She felt tears spring into her eyes as she collapsed in his gentle embraced. The hard exterior that she had put up shattered and she felt herself shake with relief.

He felt her move and shifted so he was looking her in the face. Then he cupped her cheek in his hand and softly kissed her. She felt like she would melt into the floor from all the warmth and happiness that bubbled up inside her. Finally she pulled away and just gazed into his eyes.

"I won't let them hurt you again" Scorpius promised. He looked tired and broken with worry, but was holding it together for her. She felt so grateful and kissed his cheek softly before going to see everyone else.

Rose ran and hugged Min, laughing as her friend danced around with happiness. She said hi to Lorcan and was about to hug Tiff before she felt a cold shiver go up her spine. Aria was at the door, and she held Scorpius by wandpoint. Everyone drew their wands and she laughed as the four escapees drew on air.

"Looking for these?" She waved her free hand which held the missing wands in it. "Nice try - you thought you could all escape. But you can't without a price. Leave the boy and you can all go."

A chilling silence filled the space where moments before there had been laughter. and voices. Rose met her love's face who were hard and determined, then turned to the rest who were all looking shocked and frightened. Apart from one calm face who silently relayed orders. Then she winked at Rose.

Rose turned and leaped at Aria. One hand claimed the wands while the other slapped her over the face for the second time in a week. Then she rolled, stood, grabbed Scorps hand and dragged him towards the others who stood in a huddle. She placed her hand on a leather bound book before feeling a tug and being whisked away.