Chapter 22

<Patton Harrison POV>

Gage seemed so sad that he didn't have Bonnie. Sadly I couldn't find her...she was only a baby, nothing more.

How dare someone take Bonnie? Did they not know she was the next God of the world? Still, since I can't find her...

The house was trashed and there were no prints on anything, just a few smudges of footprints on the floor.

If people in this world don't respect Gage then...they don't deserve him.

An idea clicked in my head and I ran upstairs to our bookshelves, quickly opening up the books.

Searching for flunitrazepam, or Rohypnol, it was a date rape drug that I got from the teacher. Sick bastard...

Putting everything away I went back downstairs and put the pills in my pocket. Gage's dad and Maggie weren't here until morning.

Pretty sure he wanted to purpose to her and was building up more time with her. So that gave me some time for me to kill the God of this world.

"Patton?" I heard Gage say poking his head out from around the corner.

"Yes?" I respond

"Can you make dinner? I'm just a bit tired." He said and I could tell he was too. Ever since Bonnie went missing all he would do was sleep or be in a daze.

Walking to him, he almost looked scared, but I just held his face and kissed his forehead, "Of course Gage." I said smiling.

"Thank you Patton." He said walking away, I assumed, to our room.

My smile dropped once he left the room, there was nothing to smile about when he was gone. So why waste my energy on nothing?

Going to the cabinets I looked around for something to make, something simple. After searching for a bit I grabbed a box of mac and cheese.

Flunitrazepam, or Rohypnol, was a dissolvable drug. Which meant that if the water from the mac and cheese had the drug in it, the noodles would too.

"Don't worry Gage, this is what's right. The people here don't deserve you, so for that, they must be punished. Their punishment is to be without a God." I said smiling at my statement.

I watched the water from the sink pour into the pot that would be used for the mac and cheese.

Once it was full I turned on the stove and set it on the burner. Fire amused me, it was fun to watch, larger fires were red and yellow, but the burner showed blue.

"Cool..." I whispered at the blue flame as the water slowly started to boil.

Waiting for the waiter to boil I dropped the pills into the water and watched them dissolve nicely.

After Gage was gone from this world, I would go too. If Gage wasn't here, then I had no reason to be here too.

This is what's right, the world didn't deserve him, so they don't get him then.

Pouring the noodles into the water I watched them being cooked, "Burn bitches burn..." I whispered at the noodles while smiling at them.

I wondered what they would say if they could talk. Would they scream for help? Relax since warm water is nice? Maybe they would stare at me and accept death.

"Don't worry noodle army, your life will not be in vain." I said while waiting for them to soak up the drugged water.

Declaring the noodles were done I drained them and got some milk from the fridge. The noodles got drowned again in milk and the powdered cheese.