Chapter 2.5: Realization

"Kids?" George said once more, as if refusing to believe they just disappeared. "Merlin-" He ran back downstairs. "The kids just disappeared."

Harry choked on his water. "I'm sorry what?"

"They were standing there, all in James's room one minute and the next they were gone." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Are-are you sure?" Fleur said, standing up.

"Yeah, they were all standing in a circle, it's like they apparated or something!"

"Victoire and Teddy know they can't apparate with everyone else, it's illegal." Everyone was standing now.

"Might not have stopped them-"

"Watch what you say Percy, that's my daughter you're talking about." Bill glared.

"Shut it, both of you." Harry said, heading towards the stairs. "I think I know what might have happened- George you said they disappeared right? Like as a whole?" After George nodded, Harry continued up the stairs.

After he didn't come down for a minute, Ginny called. "Harry, you alright?"

He came back down, his face in shock. "My time-turner's gone."

"Oh my-" Angelina gasped.

"You mean the children just time travelled?" Audrey exclaimed, leaning back against the wall.

"Oh my babies!" Molly's hands flew to her mouth.

"This is one with an hour time limit. So in an hour they'll appear back in this time wherever they are in their time." Harry sighed. (NA: I realize now these may be a little off. I genuinely can't remember what source I had, nor if it was accurate or not. I ask that we just roll with it, considering it's fanfiction and i don't know how to change it to make sense.)

"Let's think about this logically, please." Hermione said, trying to keep everyone else calm. "Which one of the kids would have found a time turner and decide to use it?"

"James." Harry and Ginny said at the same time as Angelina and George said. "Freddie."

"Okay, so we have who could have suggested it. Now do we have any idea where they would go?"

"Maybe Hogwarts?" Ron suggested. "Or the Burrow?"

"I say we split up. We go to each place the children would think it was a good idea to travel to, and hope to catch them there." Percy said. "Everyone has floo powder, right?"

"Molls has ours." Audrey put her hand over her mouth. "I asked her to hold it, that's probably how they're getting 'round."

"You guys can borrow some of ours." Ginny said. "Now, who's going where?"

After 5 minutes, it was decided. Harry and Ginny would stay at the house, Hermione and Ron would go to the Burrow, George and Angelina would go to Hogwarts, and the rest would wander around those places.

They set off, having no idea what was going to happen.