Chapter 8: Manor

Lily stopped breathing. She stayed as still as she could, not daring to move. She flinched as her blanket was torn off of her.

"Now, all of you, stand up. No sound, or I'll have to resort to my wand." The man growled. Victoire was the first one to stand, and seeing as she was the oldest everyone followed her lead. Lily quickly grabbed her hand, terrified.

"What do you-"

"I said silence, did I not Weasley?" The man pointed his wand at Victoire's neck, who immediately went quiet as she stared at the wand. Looking satisfied, he pulled the wand away and pointed it at the door, whispering a silencing charm. No one would be able to hear them outside the door.

"You requested me, sir?" A voice came from Lily, sending a chill through her body and making her jump. Another man behind her had appeared, and Victoire pulled her closer to her. She also hid Rose partly behind her back, protecting the two younger ones.

"Ah yes, Theodore. I am in need of your assistance."

"Theodore..." Lucy said. "Your Cassandra's father!"

"And you must be Lucille." Theodore drawled, looking Lucy up and down. "Cassandra has told me, a lot, about you."

Lucy blushed and looked at the floor. What could've Cassandra Nott have said about Lucy to get that reaction from her father? Lily pushed the thought out of mind.

"Enough chatter." The first man said. "Theodore, choose one of them." He pointed his wand at the door, and Lily heard the lock click.

"I think Lucille will do, sir. Some bonding time, with my daughter's best friend." Theodore put his hands on Lucy's shoulders, causing Lucy to tense up.

"She will do. Tell Lestrange, he's next." The first man said, playing with his wand in his hands. Theodore smiled, a smile Lily never wanted to see again. Just like that, him and Lucy apparated out of the room. Lily didn't know much about apparating, but she did know it was illegal with someone underage.

"Where are you bringing her?" Molly exclaimed. They may not like each other currently, but they were still sisters.

"Hush, girl. You'll figure out soon enough." The man snapped, and his hood slipped off his head.

He had long blonde hair, almost as long as Lilys. Now that she got a good look at his face, Lily could tell who it was almost immediately. She had seen him in papers on multiple occasions.

It was Lucius Malfoy.

Another man, whom Lily guessed was Lestrange, landed next to Malfoy. "Sir."

"Rodolphus." Malfoy nodded curtly.

Rodolphus grinned at Lily, and she hid even farther behind Victoire. "I'll take the Potter-"

"NO!" His sudden change in volume made everyone flinch, and Malfoy cleared his throat. "The Potter girl is mine. Take the blonde girl."

Lily's eyes widened as Rodolphus came stalking towards them. Victoire backed up. Rose shuffled away, but Victoire pushed Lily behind her. "Don't. Touch me." She growled, staring straight into Rodolphus's eyes.

"Don't be foolish blondie, it will only end badly for you." Rodolphus grabbed the front of Victoire's pajamas, and she pushed Lily away. The apparated, and Lily ran to the next person in sight, Molly.

Eventually, everyone had been taken by someone and it was just Lily and Malfoy. She still had no idea what was going on, and was utterly terrified.

"Don't make this harder for me, stand still Potter." Malfoy approached her, and she stayed rooted in place. Placing her arm around his, he apparated.

Lily had never felt more discomfort and claustrophobic in her life. She couldn't breathe, or move for that matter. It felt as if her limbs were being teared off, and she felt a searing pain in her stomach.

And just like that, they landed. Lily collapsed on the floor, clutching her slide. She looked at her hand, covered in blood.

One of the girls screamed her name, and she saw three faces appear over her blurred vision. "You splinched her!" Alice cried out. "She's ten years old, her body is too nimble for this!"

"Well, fix it." Malfoy said simply. "I don't have time for your games."

Victoire waved her wand over Lily's stomach, and the cut started to close. She stood up, leaning on to Dominique and Alice for support.

"Now, why did you bring us here?" Victoire asked.

"Why, it's simple. The main reason was for Potter, to get him here. But there are side quests." Malfoy sat down in a large chair by the fire, not facing the girls.

"But why me?" Lily's voice was feeble, but she tried to speak up as much as she could. "Why not Al, or James?"

"Don't you understand, child? You're his little princess. He knows you can't protect yourself out there, and he knows his sons can. You're his weakness, Lily Potter. His little girl. I couldn't just bring you, I would wake all the other girls up. So, we've devised another plan."

"And what is that?"

"We're sending you back in time."

~*~

"Al, you have to go to bed, it's 3 in the morning!" A tired James whispered. Al, meanwhile, was using his wand to light up a piece of parchment. "You're gonna wake the others."

"James, look at this." Al scooted around Louis and brought the light up. "This is a letter from Scorpius."

"Again?" James sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Al, you've been analyzing that letter for 4 hours now. Just give it a rest, when did he send it to you last week?"

"Earlier today, for your information." Al rolled his eyes. "But look, some letters are capitalized, and they aren't meant to be." James read over the letter, his eyes widening as he saw the pattern.