Chapter 15: The Meeting

"Are you alright?" Dominique whispered to Lily. She definitely wasn't, but she nodded anyways.

Dom pulled her into her lap, and Lily rested her head on her shoulder. "It's gonna be okay." She heard her whisper.

How could she say that? They were kidnapped into another home, and their parents didn't know where they were. Half of her cousins were trapped in a dungeon, and she was just tortured with the cruciatus curse. How could she say it was going to be okay?

Lily looked over and saw Lucy sitting in the corner, her head in her hands. She wanted to talk to her, comfort her, but she didn't have the strength to move from her spot. Instead, she listened to the conversation that was going on around her.

The men were still discussing what to do with them, and Nott had yet to come back. Lily couldn't help but feel back for Cassandra, wondering what would happen to her.

                                                                                         ~*~

"What do you mean they're not there?" Fred asked through a mouthful of food.

"I mean they're literally nowhere in the room, like I unlocked the door when no one responded and no one was in there." James replied.

Al froze, his hand halfway towards his plate. "James," He looked up at his brother. "The letter."

A look of confusion passed over his face, before realization hit. His eyes went wide as he cursed under his breath. "You think this has something to do with that?"

"Most likely." Al stood up. "Do we tell someone?"

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Fred stared at them like they were speaking a different language.

The brothers ignored him. "Probably-" James and Al rushed out of the dining room, straight into the living room and startling some adults.

"What's got you two in a fuss?" Their mother asked.

"Okay, so," James stopped abruptly, causing Al to almost run into him. "We're in a predicament, might become a big problem in the foreseeable future-"

"What did you two do?"

James sighed. "So the girls are missing-"

                                                                                              ~*~

No one else was called up from the dungeon, so it was just the three girls and Lily in the corner of the grand room. She didn't know how long they had been there for, but the minutes dragged on and on. More and more people Lily had never seen before were coming into the room. A couple of them looked to be around Molly and Dominique's age.

"Molls, that's Graham." Dominique whispered, pointing towards a guy who was entering the room with two others next to him. Graham's face was set in stone, no emotion detectable. "And that's Isla and Maverick." Isla and Maverick had the same expression as Graham.

"I can't believe them." Molly shook her head, staring straight ahead at the trio. "There such traitors."

"Why?" Lily mumbled.

"They're our close friends." Dominique informed. "Or, were, I should say."

Maverick made eye contact with Molly, who gave him a gesture that would have got her grounded if her father had seen that. Dominique quickly slapped her hand down, trying not to get them in any more trouble than they already are.

"Is everyone here?" Came Lucius's voice through the circle of people.

"Yes, sir." With that, a row of chairs came floating in from the other room, arranging themselves in an oval shape. Everyone had gotten into a seat without any confusion, as if they've practiced this before. It sorta reminded Lily of carpet time in school, except a lot less arguing.

"As you can see, we have some guests with us today." All eyes shifted towards the girls corner. Lily looked down. "Children, I'm sure you recognize some of them."

Maverick, Isla, Graham and a few others glanced towards the corner, before looking into their lap and shifting uncomfortably.

"I'm pleased to inform you that we have successfully found one of the traitors amongst us." Lucius waved his hand, and two figures entered the room.

One of them Lily recognized immediately, Theodore Nott. The second one looked to be a girl in her teens, and Lily almost immediately connected the dots when she heard Lucy gasp. She had a bruise under her eyes, and her straight black hair was sticking out everywhere.

"Bring her into the center, Theodore." He seemed to have no remorse at all throwing his daughter into the center of the circle, where Cassandra hit the floor with a thud. "Cassandra, is it true you think the darkness is foolish?"

Lily watched as Cassandra brushed off herself, standing up. Slowly, she nodded.

"Throw her in the corner, Davidson, I'll use her later." Lucius spat, and Maverick stood up. He looked a little sad as he grabbed Cassandra from the collar, dragging her over to the corner.

"I'm sorry," Lily heard him mumble, before letting go of Cassandra and heading back to the center. The girl immediately sat next to Lucy, who hugged her tightly. Lily heard them talk in hushed conversation as she turned back to the scene.

"I'm not done with you, Maverick." Maverick froze on his way back. "Grab the redhead. Graham, get the blonde one. And Louisa, I want you to grab the Potter girl."

The two boys and a girl on the taller side stood up, striding to the corner. Lily scooted out of Dominique's lap as Graham roughly grabbed her by the shirt collar, pulling her towards the oval. The girl who she guessed was Louisa was looking confusedly between her and Lucy, before seemingly deciding Lily was in fact the Potter.

Her legs still weak, Lily was basically dragged to the oval. The three kids that were tasked held them in the center, two of which looked very uncomfortable.

"State your names." Lucius said simply, a smirk growing on his face.

"Molly Weasley." A couple of people scoffed, and Molly glared at them.

"Dominique Delecour-Weasley."

"Lily Potter." Chaos broke loose at the mention of her last name. People jeered and booed at her, until Lucius yelled over them to silence the group. Lily just wanted to sink in the ground at this point.

"Now, the two Weasley's are Slytherins, who have refused to join our cause. Because of their family." A lot of people laughed.

"Their family put mine in jail!" A lot of people agreed with this one.

"Well your families are a bunch of crooks." Molly mumbled under her breath.

"What'd you say kid?" A man in front of Molly spat, and silence fell over the group.

"I said your family is a bunch of crooks!" Molly shouted, a bunch of gasps coming from the group.

"Oh lord here we go-" Lily heard Dominique sigh.

"Your families killed hundreds of people in a war, and they chose to be on the wrong side of history. So don't you dare blame my family for imprisoning them. Especially when most of them were children when it happened." Molly spoke with such power everyone stayed silent for the first few moments.

"Listen, you-" A blast from the other side of the room stopped the man short, and everyone's heads whipped towards the source of the noise.