He's Pissed 🐱

✨FLUT✨

I walk into the classroom when Professors Snape looks at me with sharp eyes, "Miss Y|L|N, by your fathers orders and Mr Malfoy's fathers orders you and Draco are ordered to be partnered in my class." I look at Snape who has no expression on his face, Im not that annoyed because normally I'm the one who makes Draco pissed but it's fine.

I make my way over to Draco sitting down  in the seat next to him. "Ma-," he cut me off,

"Don't say anything Y|N, I'm not in the mood." He doesn't like it when I call him Malfoy, especially when my father and his father are practically best of friends, and me and him were brought up together.

"Calm your Tits Malfoy," I look at him trying not to laugh. I can't keep serious round him when he's moody, I always like having a laugh. He looks at me with a pissed expression.

"Oh come on Malfoy, it's just a laugh," Me of course saying trying to break the weird silence.

He gets up and walk out of the class room, I looked shocked and Snape looks at me instantly, "Miss Y|L|N, go after Malfoy please, I don't want any complaining."

I push my seat back making the cringe sound escape from the floor, and I head to Draco who's walking in the hallway, "Draco I'm sorry," I feel kind of bad now.

I pull his shoulder toward me but he shakes my hand off, "Draco, look I'm really sorry." I pull his shoulder towards me and he pushes me against the wall, his gorgeous grey eyes set on my Y|E|C eyes. He stares at my lips, my heart beats faster as he gets closer to me and I can feel his breath escaping his mouth onto my lips.

"Do I make you nervous," he smirks at me. This is the first time we've ever been this close, he makes me feel some type of way I've never felt before.

"Just kiss me already Draco." He looks at me and he smashed his lips onto mine, immediately butterflies rush into my stomach, I kiss him back with passion and feel the sparks fly threw our lips. This is what I've wanted to feel for a whole year, being kissed by someone that gives me butterflies as soon as our lips touch.

The sound of chairs being pushed under desks echo threw the hall, Draco picks me up and places onto a desk in a old classroom, making sure we won't be seen, he whispers under is breath which i catch, it's a sound proof spell and a spell to lock the doors. He walks over to me and kisses me, asking for entrance by biting my lip, our tongues dance of the sound of shoes hitting against the floor.

My lips go numb and he makes his way down to my neck, he focuses on the baby creases on my neck and smiles. He places his soft lips making me moan instantly, his lips form into a smirk and carries on making me feel pleasure by just one little thing.

He kisses my neck until a couple of love bites form, he makes his way under my skirt and strokes my thigh slightly, I look at him biting my lip.

He looks at me smirking, "I think that's enough for you Y|N," whilst I finally catch my breath, he heads to the door,

"Draco, can you please not tell my father, actually don't tell anyone." I look down at my feet,

"Of course Y|N," He comes back over to me and pecks my lips," I smile shots across my face and I'm left alone in the room.

First of all how do I come up with stuff like this what is up with my brain? Yeh I'm sorry if you've scrolled to the end because it's smut, um my bad. ✌️
I'm also sorry if some parts don't make sense, I couldn't be bothered to re read it and correct my mistakes. 💚🐻
Part from that home your all having a good day/night, and your enjoying life as much has I enjoyed writing this. 😘✨