Dinner With The Malfoys 💀

✨SMUT✨

I was walking up the step when I heard my father call, I turned around slightly and their he stood.

"Y|N, get ready!"

"Okay father," I quickly ran too my room and put on a black dress with sleeves to cover up the mark on my arm.

We arrived at the "Malfoy Manor" my father had been talking about this house for years, how I could meet someone just like me and get married, the thought of getting married disgusted me, I wasn't looking for love, I don't believe in love.

The doors opened revealing 2 little elves. They are kinda cute, they move closer to the door letting me and my parents in i smile at them.

Mr and Mrs Malfoy make their way over to us and smile.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us." The women says.

"it's a pleasure." says the man next to her and he looks at us and smirks.

My father and mother speak to them whilst i just stand their.

"Please follow me!" says one of the house elves.

We follow him, i get seated next to a platinum blonde who i must say is quite handsome.

He looks at me and smirks, "You must be Y|N," i look at him.

"Yes i am and you must be, Draco." i smile at him.

"We will have fun tonight don't worry." he looks at me once again with the smirk he welcomed me with.

Plates of food appear on the table and we all tuck in.

After some time i fill something cold touch my thigh i look down and see the boys hand, i look at him giving him a shocked expression.

He starts moving his thumb in circles and getting closer to my heat, "draco," i whisper looking at him, he looks at me and smirks.

"Don't make a sound," he whispers in my ear. I take a deep breath as his hand makes his way up my dress towards my panties. I continue to try and eat my food.

I begin to become wet as he strokes my pussy threw my panties. I'm not moaning i actually like this.

He continues and then he moves my panties to the side and his cold fingers rub against my clit. My lips start to quiver as i'm trying to hold on the moans. Fuck it feels good.

He makes his fingers down towards my opening, i spread my legs a bit as one of his fingers go inside of me. I try and hold in my moans as he adds another one pumping them in and out. He looks at me smirking. He carries on going as my heartbeat starts to pace. I look around and my fathers starring at me and then he looks at Draco and then smiles. Oh fuck, i look at Draco and he's got the weird smirk plastered on his face.

He starts to pick up the pace with his fingers but trying not to make it obvious, my walls start to get tighter as i reach my high and drop my fork and he pulls out.

"sorry," i say as everyone's staring at me. I look down at Draco's fingers and their covered in the white liquid and he put the fingers in his mouth sucking on them.

"Draco, please do not eat with your hands, be polite and act like the boy i raised you to be." his father says giving him a stern look.

"sorry father." he says starring at him trying to hold in the laugh.

We all finish dinner and I make my way to the bathroom, i finish my business and come back out and Draco's standing their,

"did i really just finger a Y|L|N, and they enjoyed it," i look at him.

"be quiet you imbecile." i say starring at him.

"Why didn't you stop me?" he says looking at me.

"because it felt good." I say quickly and i see Lucius and my father making their way upstairs.

"Look the children are getting along," says my father.

"that's very rare of you Draco, well done." Lucius says smiling.

We carry on the rest of the day as normal but Draco being Draco, he keeps giving me the smirk and now my father thinks me and him like each other, ew love.

OMG THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN, IM SO HAPPY! AND THE VOTES WOW THANK YOU.
i will be updating more in the future . requests are available and thank you so much for the reads i'm so great full for everything i love you all so much and thank you for reading x