Fucking Oliver 😡

✨FLUT✨

I walk into the Slytherin common room whilst, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy and Blaise are playing spin the bottle at 10 o'clock at night.

"You alright?" Blaise mentions looking at my exhausted body.

"Yeh I'm fine, just a bit tired that's all." I look at him smiling, I rub my eyes and see Malfoy lying on the sofa looking at the ceiling. "What's up with him?" I ask questionable.

"He didn't want to play because their was a high chance of him getting dared to do something with a boy," I laugh. I think I might join it looks fun.

"Draco you joining?" I ask him, whilst everyone's making room for both of us to sit, I sit down in between Pansy and Blaise. "Come on Draco, all you've been doing is being stroppy today," Crabbe looks at him. Draco gets up from the chair looking at me,

"When did she get here?" He looks at me confused, man this boy really thinks I am Invisible.

"Like 2 minuets ago and play the stupid game, it looks like you need some cheering up." I look at him, following ever movement, he sits down next to Blaise and Crabbe.

"What Y|L|N?" He smirks, I laugh it off and spin the bottle. It takes a couple of second before it lands on Blaise, I look at him shocked.

"Who's giving them the dare?" Pansy says looking at everyone in the circle. Blaise is my best friend and their is no way me and him are doing anything sexual, the worst thing I would do is kiss him.

"No one is daring them anything," Malfoy spits annoyed.

"Oh come on they have to, it clearly landed on Blaise Draco," Goyle says looking at him annoyed. "Just because you have a huge crush on Y|N that you don't want to admit, doesn't means she can't do stuff with other boys!" Hearing the words come out of Goyles mouth makes redness fill my cheeks. It can't be true, Draco has a crush on me?

"Fine, Blaise and Y|N, make out with each other. And no I don't have a crush on you Y|L|N."

Blaise comes over to me and cups my cheek, it's only just a kiss with a bit more to it. He looks at me in the eyes and he places his lips onto mine, I kiss him back slowly.

I pulled away 20 seconds after feeling the awkwardness surround the air I breathed, the kiss was just not it, you can just tell me and Blaise would never do that to each other.

"Ok who's next?" Malfoy says.

"You are!" Everyone says in sync and laugh afterwards, honestly was is wrong with my friends.

Malfoy spins and it goes on for quite some time, I look up at Pansy who can feel the second hand embarrassed from the kiss me and Blaise shared.

Malfoy looks up at me and smirks, I look at him confused and he looks down at the bottle. I look were his eyes are leading to and it the bottle with the tip of it pointing at me.

Everyone looks at Draco smirking.

"Y|N, you have to go in Draco room and suck him off." I look at them all and their all looking at me serious.

Draco gets up and walks to his room, "are you coming?" I look at everyone.

"I hate every single one of you."

I walk into Draco's room and the bad ass me kicks in. "I'm not sucking your small dick." I spit too him looking at him in disgust.

"You don't have to but I would rather you do it or how about we kiss first and we see were it takes us?" I look at him.

"Fuck you, Draco Malfoy!" He comes closer too me and making me hit the back of the wall, I feel his breath on my neck, sending shivers all over my body. He glared at my lips. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm not doing this because of the dare, I'm doing this because I like you and I have for quite some time, it hurt seeing you with Wood." He looks at me innocently, their is much more to this boy, which I finally understand.

The feeling come back rushing in, the same feeling I hade for Malfoy 3rd year.
"Don't talk about Oliver please," tears start to form in my eyes of memories of what happened in 3rd year.

• Flashback •

"Oliver get off me please." I cry out to stop him from touching me. "STOP PLEASE!" I look at him with fear.

"Oh Y|N, your such a brat." He pushes my down on my knees and unzips his trousers.

"GET OF HER!" Draco comes rushing in the classroom with his wand out. Oliver steps back tripping over a desk and I get up hugging Malfoy.

"Leave." He looks at me, I run out of the class room and in the hallway, tears streaming out of my eyes.

Malfoy comes out with a nose bleeding. "Thank you so much Draco," I hug him whilst crying into his shoulder, he hugs me back and rubs my back gently.

He escorts me to my room and he sits in their till I fall asleep.

• End of flashback •

I start crying.

"I'm sorry Y|N, I forgot all about it." He comes over to me hugging me, making me bury my head into his chest. Draco or me never mentioned to anyone what happened that night, but Wood did get kicked out of Hogwarts and got sent to Azkaban.

He rubs my back and I looks at him, "thank you so much for saving me." He looks at me, we stare into each other's eyes for ages, which seems like hours.

He finally takes my chin and kisses me. I don't think the feelings for this boy ever went, I kiss him back. He pulls away, "don't worry Y|N, you don't have too, I'll just say you did." I nod in response.

I look at him wanting more of the kiss, he looks back at me. "Draco, I've liked you ever since that night." I look at him not really feeling shy. "Me too." He looks down and looking back at me smiling, he pulls me in for another kiss.

Sparks fly threw my whole body, making me flinch every time he touched my face.

We walk out of the room whilst I wipe the rest of the tears from my eyes, and they all look at us.

"Is his dick that big ur mascara smudged," Pansy smirks. I look at Draco and he's trying not to laugh and also waiting for an answer.

"Yes it is actually." I try not to laugh either. Even tho what happened in their was nothing, he sits down and pulls me down with him. I sit in his lap whilst he's hugging me from behind.

"OI OI!" Crabbe shouts laughing looking at us.

"What actually happened in their? Did you suck his dick or did you like ask each other out." Goyle looks at us confused, I look up at Draco smiling.

"I asked her out," he replies then looks down at me.

"And what was the answer." Goyle says curiously.

"Well what does it look like? Because it looks like I said yes to me," I look at Goyle.

Thank you for reading 💚
This once more innocent then the reason story 🚕
Well I might turn this one into an actual book as I was going to put way more word into it but it's fine 😍
I've got 0 reads anyway, hope u sleep well/have a great morning