Muggle World ☺️

✨FLUFF✨

I was doing my art homework when I realised a message pop up on my phone, I had a look from who it's from, Draco read the name from the message.

Draco: can you come over? I'm alone :(

I read it and reply.

Y|N: lemme just finish my homework and I'll be over in 10 minuets.

Draco lives opposite me so it's fine, me and him have been friends since I was 5. A long time ago I use to live in Yorkshire but I moved down to London, and now have the best friend and best neighbour.

I hade finished my homework so I texted him telling him 'I'm on my way!'

He was waiting for me outside the big doors, he was smirking, but it's fine he's always got that smirk and it's just a habit.

"Hello gorgeous," he smiles at me wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Draco, you got a girlfriend!" I say quickly, yes Draco Malfoy is dating Pansy Parkinson and also yes I'm jealous as much as I wanted to stay in his arms it couldn't happen it was wrong.

"Oh just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean I can't cuddle my best friend." He says rolling his eyes and hugging me tighter.

He lead us indoors and slowly made are way up to his room, I was laying on his bed scrolling through Instagram. When I felt a head be placed on my stomach, I look over my phone see Draco laying, he look so fucking hot, I put my phone down and I start to play with his platinum blonde hair.

"Y|N, you have a boyfriend!" He looks at me smirking.

"Oh I wish I did." And yes I did I wish it was the boy that's my best friend. The boy who's laying on my stomach right now, looking at me smirking.

He come up to me and hugs me, he makes a sad face and kisses my head.

Me and Draco were being unsociable the whole time cuddling we were both on are phones and scrolling threw thing, double tapping, until he turned off his phone and threw it on the other side of his bed.

"I'm bored." He looked at me.

He smiled, "I know what to do!" He said smirking at me.

"What?" I say confused and put down my phone and look at him.

"Let's find you a boyfriend! How about Blaise, What about the captain of our football team?"

"Draco shush I was joking!" He looked at me.

"But you told me you liked someone." He said more invested to know who it is or was.

"Yeh I do and he is to be unnamed!" I look at him.

"If I guess can you tell me." He gives me a warm look.

"Ok, but it depends."

"Ok, is it Blaise ?" I look at him.

"You like Blaise!!"

"No I don't," I look at him giving him a death stare.

"Y|N, likes Blaise, I'm gonna text him and ask him out for you," I look at him.

"Whatever," I heard typing coming from his phone, I snatched it of him and had a look to see who he was texting. He was texting Blaise about me.

"I don't like him Draco what the fuck!" I look at him angrily but how can I be angry at him when I'm in love with him.

"Then who do you like?" He looks at me, I give up with life honestly because I'm about to bait myself out towards my bestfriend.

"I like you ok! Now tell him I don't like him!" He stares at me shocked.

"Me?" I nod slightly and emotions start to rush in me fast like a wave.

He comes closer to me and hugs me.

"Don't tell Pansy!" He says,

"About what?" I look at him confused and I looks at me.

"About this." He puts his lips onto mine and kisses me slowly, I kiss him back and are lips are in sync, I'm finally getting kissed by the boy I've liked for 4 years.

"D-Draco," I say pulling away, he looks at me.

"Before you say anything, I've liked you for ages Y|N, Pansy was their to take my mind of you but it didn't work. I wish I did but right now I'm glad that they didn't, I'm in love with you Y|N not her!"

He looks at me, placing his forehead onto mine, he put his hand onto mine and we intertwine are fingers.

Yes this was shit Ik, pretty boring Ik but I needed to post something, I'm really busy with school. My teachers have set me a bunch of homework, and I'm still in school even though the uk are in lockdown again. Thank you for reading this mess and goodbye. Xxx