The Train 2 🚂

✨SMUT✨

Yesterday was strange, weird and mental. As soon as what happened i went straight to the common room and straight to sleep.

I woke up and got ready, I went down to the hall to see my friend,

"Hey Y|N! I haven't seen you since yesterday in the train, where were you?" Y|B|F says.

I sit down and look at her smiling, "I just bumped into someone, that's all." She stares at me with a confused looks and nods 'okay'.

We both head to potions and sit in our seats, next to each other.

"Move! I sit here!" a sneered voice says, i look up and it's Draco.

"Snapes not moaning about it," Y|B|F says looking at him.

"Just move half-blood!" i roll my eyes and she moves sitting next to pansy.

He sits down and gets really close to me.

"What Malfoy?" i say turning my head slowly looking at him. He sits their smirking picking at the wooden table.

"How about we ditch second period for us two time." he looks at me.

"No way! Im not missing a class just so i can spend time with you, when you just bullied my bestfriend so you can sit with me!" he gives me a sad look.

"Please, what about the kiss yesterday, i know you liked it!" It was true, i did but i can't let this boy mess about with me.

"It was so i could get my fucking wand back!" He looks at me trying not to laugh.

"damn you've got a mouth don't you
Y|L|N!" he says now laughing.

"shut up, Malfoy!" after that he did, surprisingly, but i thought to soon and words left his mouth.

"I bet you dreamed of us fucking last night." he says looking at me with a smirk on his face, i look at him in disgust.

"and why would i dream about that?" he licks his lip.

"me fucking your tight little pussy, making you feel so fucking good, you probably would touch yourself after that, oh and also me also fingering the wetness off you, all for me Y|L|N." i imagine it and i don't know why, i didn't reply to him.

"bet you would love me shoving my hard cock into you, choking u and you would show me pleasure." he draws circles on my thigh with his finger whilst looking at me smirking.

"draco stop!" i say with a harsh whisper.

"why am i making u wet, maybe i should feel you." i look at him quickly and he bites his lip.

"not in here." a big smirk appears on his face.

"so you want it then." he says shaking his head. "naughty Y|N!" he makes a tutting noise.

i start thinking about the moment he was talking about, i start to feel wetness, fuck what is wrong with me?

I feel his fingers drag across toward my upper thigh, i ignore his actions and get on with the work, my skirt slowly lifts up and i look at him. he smirks in reply and he tugs on my panties.

"your allowing it." he whispers in my ear,

he puts his hand in slowly and rubs my clit.

"wet for me already." he smirks.

He slowly placed his finger inside of me, i let out a soft moan. His eyes shot up to me. "your craving me." he says.

He adds a finger and slowly moves in and out quite fast and rubs my clit with his thumb. I cover my mouth and buck my hips tightly and the warm liquid escapes me.

He smirks "good girl," he winks still with his hand inside my panties.

Snape comes over to us and he quickly takes his hand out leaving the juice on his finger.

"Malfoy, i'd rather you not play with slugs slime, it makes a mess. Go wash your hands now!" Snape says looking down at dracos fingers.

"Yes, i will!" Snape goes off and he puts his fingers in his mouth and swallows it and goes outside the classroom.

He comes back, oh fuck why did i let him do it.

"secrets safe with me," he says looking at me.

"thanks i guess" i say looking at him too.

Did we really just get caught by snape! Jeez that mans a virgin, fucking slugs slime. I let out a little laugh and draco looks at me.

"You've got some slugs slime around your mouth." i say still laughing. He shakes his head and looks at me and wipes his mouth.

"liar!" class finally finished and i get up and leave.

"looks like you were having fun!" Y|B|F says.

"no i wasn't!" i say looking at her.

"never listen to him again and stay with me next time, thank you!" i say once again and we walk of with her laughing.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT, AND IM HOPE YOUR ALL HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GOT, I AM, AFTER YEARS OF BEGGING I FINALLY GOT THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS, CARDS AGAINST MUGGLES AND A BUNCH OF HARRY POTTER STUFF.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K READS IM SO HAPPY THAT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I GOT, I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SORRY THIS ONE KINDA SOUNDED LIKE DINNER WITH THE MALFOYS OR WHATEVER BUT I WANTED THEM TO GET CAUGHT. IK IM NOT FUNNY AND I NEED TO GET BACK INTO READING AND IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN