The train 🚂

✨FLUFF✨

I walk towards the bathroom as the train jolts and people are walking in the hallway, i fall forward as i get budged into someone's chest and i don't know who, which is the problem.

I slowly look up and see a platinum boy staring down at me in disgust, not any boy, Draco Malfoy.

"oh my... i'm so sorry!" i say quickly removing myself from him, he looked away and then back at me, i notice a large smirk appears on his face.

"don't touch me, you filthy peasant." he says spitting in my face, then budges past me. I think to myself, 'jeez why do you have to be so rude it's not my fault.' I turn around looking at the blonde rushing past everyone to the Slytherin side of the train.

I exit the toilet looking out before i walk in the hallway. Everyone's gone, maybe we are at Hogwarts. I walk over to the Slytherin cabin, i know i may not seem like a Slytherin but i got put in this house and i can't figure out why.

The blinds are down to the door and i try open it but the doors locked, i hear footsteps inside the compartment so i get my wand out my pocket and whisper a spell to here what is being said, "enjoy your ride back to London," the muffled voice says. A loud bang escapes the room, "Alohomora," i say as the door unlocks.

Their stands Draco back facing me with Harry on the floor with a bloody face.

"Malfoy!" i say looking at him in anger. He turns around quickly and looks at me,
"what are you doing here, mud blood." i'm not a mud blood but okay, "not to scared after all these years now are you?" he spits.

"i'm not a mudblood, i'm telling Dumbledore!" i shout turning around and he grabs my wrist.

"no you are not!" he stares at me his grey eyes pierce into my Y|E|C. He grabs my wand and slips it into his pocket and locks the door.

He pulls which looks like an invincibility cloak over harry and turns to look at me.

"what did u do to him!" i say looking at him back.

"none of your business, you better be quite or else i will kill you." my thoughts change, okay okay i won't.

"okay okay i won't, this thing is safe with me!" i say now shitting myself, i don't want to die!

He unlocks the door and holds out my wand, "i'm keeping this." he says smirking putting my wand into his pocket.

I look at him and he walks past nudging me, prick.

I walk out of the train and think, maybe i should snitch on Draco to Dumbledore and then I'll get my wand back and even save some people from the git.

I head to the head masters office and feel i tight grip round my waist as a dark figure stands over me.

"Don't you fucking dare!" he spits into my ear. He looks at me as i look at him, " I wasn't going to tell on you, he needed me." he stares down and me once again smirking, shit.

"Stop playing games Y|L|N, i know what your doing!" his grip on my waist becomes tighter and he pushes me against the wall.

He grabs a piece of my hair twisting it around his fingers, but drops it every time it gets tight. "All the things i could do to you right now, it's funny because you would allow it." he stares at me smirking.

"no i wouldn't!" i say trying to push him of me. I feel his warm breath on my lips as he gets closer and closer, "i want my wand back!" i say.

"you'll have to win it back darling." he says still smirking.

He puts his hand on my cheek and starts rubbing it ever so slightly. He looks at my lips then back at me, my heartbeat gets heavier and faster.

"i know you want this Y|L|N." he says looking at his hand on my cheek, i don't reply i'm stuck for words.

He comes closer and i catch myself gazing at his lips. I look back up at his eyes and he smirked, never guessed it.

We are now centimetres away from our lips touching, those centimetres turn into millimetres and he grabs my cheek and kisses me. I don't know why but i kiss him back and butterflies immediately fill my stomach. I wrap my arms round his neck and pull him closer to me as his chest touches mine. We carry on kissing as his tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him in. The fillings surround me and i don't know what happening, why am i kissing him back?

He pulls away as i lick my lips, he smirks and places my wand in my pocket,

"See you around." He winks at me, leaving me confused. Not trying to be stuck up but their was a spark and he knows that. What the actual fuck, i hate this dude!

YOU LOT ARE UNREAL, 2K READS OMG, IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MUCH, IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER STUFF. ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH, I WAS SHAKING WHEN I CHECKED, I HONESTLY COULDNT ASK FOR MORE, I LOCE YOU ALL.
requests are available.