The girl with the red hair

Jace  stepped out of his room and felt someone slam into him. He only staggered back a little but the girl who ran into him had fallen to the ground. He knew who she was instantly. Clary was the new girl who was going to stay with them for a few weeks. He had to admit he didn't think she would be so pretty. her bright red hair fell over her shoulders giving her a young look even though she was only a year or so younger than he was.  she was saying something to him but he couldn't quite tell what it was so he just held his hand out to help her up and asked if she was in a rush. "erm, yeah, sorry i wasn't really paying attention i'm just running a little late." she replied. her voice was beautiful. He laughed at her and introduced himself, "and you must be Clarissa Fairchild." He added. When she said she knew who he was he wasn't surprised but when she corrected him on her name he was. Looking at how nervous she looked he didn't think she would. She was brave. He liked that. He smirked at her, not being able to help it, and replied, " well Clary, i wont keep you from being even later to whatever it is you were in such a rush to do." And she said goodbye, clearly only just remembering what it was she needed to do and rushed down the corridor looking a little lost. Finally he thought, someone interesting.