Valentine's daughter Part 2

She was on a boat, when she got on it was at a docks but now it had left and they were at sea. "Jace? are you on the boat? It left the docks and I don' t know  if you made it on time!"she thought to him, beginning to panic. "calm down, we made it. We're searching the boat. Keep valentine distracted and find out as much of his plan as you can and be careful."Jace thought back. she relaxed and focused her attention on the man stood next to her. "so, why are we on a boat?" She asked, but what she really wanted to know, was where they were going. "Well, we can't portal to Alicante. So I had us portaled as close as we can get, We'll sail the rest of the way. Should only be an hour or so." He answered. Clary was surprised. Alicante was the last place she had expected them to go so, she asked, "Alicante? Why are we going to Idris? Seems pretty risky don't you think?" He laughed at her, like what she said was stupid and the answer was obvious. "Well my dear daughter, in the last eighteen years, when you thought I was dead, I was secretly continuing my plans. It may have taken two decades, but I found the mortal mirror." He said it like it was a casual thing that anyone could do. "The mortal mirror? But nobody has seen it in centuries!" she exclaimed. Valentine grinned at her, as if he knew something she didn't, but all he said was, " Anyway, when I found it, I tracked down your mum, that's the only reason I knew you existed by the way. After I took her I managed to find the mortal cup. She was stubborn but she eventually told me where she hid i-" Clary cut him off, "You tortured her!" She was furious. "calm down, she's safe now and she's not harmed. I was simply, motivating her to tell me." she was enraged, but she knew that shouting at her father wouldn't help her figure out his plan. Realising she wasn't going to say anything more about it, he continued, " And just before I met you, I went to the silent city, and took the soul sword. That's why I was late by the way, i'm sorry about that." Clary was about to ask if he killed the silent brothers but before she could, she realised something else and so she said, "You have all three mortal instruments, Your going to raise the angel!" He grinned at her, "you have a problem with that?" she shook her head and spoke, trying to sound normal, "Not at all."