The plan

It has been almost a week now since Jace kissed Clary and he still hadn't spoke to her. In fact he avoided her completely, and if they were in the same room because of Izzy or Alec he acted like she wasn't there at all.  Clary decided she needed to tell someone because Jace ignoring her was driving her insane. So she went to Isabelle.

"so he just walked off?" she asked, sounding astonished. "yep, and hes avoided me since, like i'm a ghost." Clary said, not bothering to hide her sadness. "you know i dated a ghost once." she said. "Izzy, focus!" Clary spoke, losing her patience. "okay so should i talk to him?" she asked while fixing her makeup. "no. Jace isn't exactly one to talk about his feeling is he." she explained. Isabelle shot up like she had been hit, "oh my god, i know what to do," she said pulling her heels on, "I'll arrange a mission, just the two of you. perfect time to talk." she smiled, obviously knowing her plan was genius. "oh my god Izzy that's perfect! I love you!" Clary said jumping off her bed and hugging her. "I love you too, but I gotta go meet Simon." she said, pulling out of the embrace. "Simon?" she asked, not recognising the name. "My vamp boyfriend. i'll introduce you some time, I actually think you would get along really well." Clary climbed back on the bed "sounds good."