Done [We are at the same table]

"I don't understand, I'm not reconciled, everyone says it's my fault, but Lin Xiaoai is pitiful for her?"

    "Ji Jiang is my boyfriend, I am more beautiful than Lin Xiaoai, better than her in every aspect, when is it all? People look at me full of contempt, and will secretly talk about me behind my back. I am a vicious rich second-generation?"

    Qiao Wei stood on the edge of the rooftop, looking down below with a dull gaze, her voice sad, "Because of a Lin Xiaoai, Ji Jiang After breaking up with me, my friends stayed far away from me and got close to Lin Xiaoai. The Ji family suppressed and annexed the Qiao family. I, Qiao Wei, grew from a wealthy daughter to a poor girl who could barely afford the tuition."

    "My mother blames me. , My dad scolded me, saying that I shouldn't snatch Lin Xiaoai. It's ridiculous. Ji Jiang is my boyfriend. What do you call me snatch? She obviously took everything from me."     Qiao Wei stood tall on the roof. on, this may be the last of her pride, she took a small step toward the edge of the roof, venting eyes, tears falling drop by drop, "the world does not need me, I is not no longer necessary?"     five Minutes later...     a dull voice sounded, "Why don't you jump?" The     sudden voice seemed to say that I have been waiting for a long time, so you just show me this?     Qiao Wei was so scared that she almost fell.     A warm hand grabbed her wrist, and with this force she quickly jumped down, her legs still trembling. Thinking of being overheard just now, she became a little angry and threw this hand away fiercely.     "I want you to be nosy." She stared at the person with a pale face, and when she saw who the other party was, she was a little angry, "Nerdy, you eavesdrop!"     "It's just listening."     Ah Xin pushed his black-rimmed glasses and said. , The name of her body is Yun Xin. She was awakened by Qiao Wei's obsession, and made a deal with the original owner to obtain this body in order to help Qiao Wei change her destiny.     Why did she want to help Qiao Wei, she didn't want to understand, she just wanted to help.

    Qiao Wei wiped the tears from her pretty face, glared at Ah Xin sideways, and said proudly, "Are you here to stop me from jumping off the building?"

    "No, I came to see you jumping off the building."

    "Nerdy, you Really annoying!" Qiao Wei remembered being pulled before, and said as if I had already seen through, "No, you must have come to stop me from jumping off the building. You pulled me just now, duplicity."

    "Why did you stop me." Me, let me jump down? No one in this world likes me, no one cares about me." Qiao Wei cried out, "I have nothing, and the tuition for the next semester is not enough. Now I am in school every day. I was ridiculed wherever I went. When I got home, my mother pointed to the nose and scolded him. My dad was always drunk and mad and said that he had a prodigal daughter."     "No one sympathizes with me, they all say I deserve it, say today's Everything is to blame." Qiao Wei squatted down and cried, crying so much, and talking intermittently, "Now...you are...you are a nerd reading jokes."     Axin walked to Qiao Wei's. In front of him, squatting down and staring at her, her voice is still on the same line, no joy can be heard, "You are in the top 20, proficient in English, knowing piano, and ballet. On the stage is the queen with a halo, only 16 this year. , Better and luckier than many people, what is there to cry? Think about the little girl who set up a stall on the street in the cold winter, the little girl who washes the dishes in the restaurant, the female worker who can't read the patriarchal book at home."     Qiao Wei stopped. Weeping, looking at Ah Xin blankly, did the nerd say she is very good and lucky?     "You are here to ask why, it is better to go back to the classroom to do two more exercises. Qiao Wei, the final exam is about to be done, it is a terrible thing that the score can not be maintained in the top 20 of the grade, they will laugh at you-poor student! The words     "poor students" made Qiao Wei pale with fright.     "I remember you also reported the ballet show for the New Year's Day party, did you practice dancing today? You make a mistake on the stage, and the whole school will laugh at you."     Qiao Wei covered her ears, her face pale.     Axin took out a tissue and wiped Qiao Wei's tears, "The crying face is dirty and ugly."