Done[Domineering Daughter]

When Ah Xin opened his eyes, he was standing in a dreamy room resembling a legendary princess, not pink, but noble lavender.

    Sitting in front of her was a girl with a beautiful face and an arrogant expression, yet she was elegant and noble. The girl has long fluffy curly hair and is wearing a snow-white princess dress. She is looking at her from the beginning to the end with a pair of critical eyes.

    "What's your name?"

    "Ye Xin."

    Sheng Qianxue squinted her chin and squinted. "Which two words?"

    "Ten Ye in the mouth, and Xin on a grass head."

    A Xin replied, she also looked at him . Do not squint to look at the other party, there is no cramp in the plain eyes. She was awakened by the soul in front of her. She was a little curious. The other party was a eldest lady who was loved by thousands of people. Why would she be unwilling to wake her up? Because of the slightly familiar soul fluctuations and her liking for human bodies, they are here, of course, to help each other happy life.

    "Oh," Sheng Qianxue was playing the game intently, and after a while she looked up, "You will be my escort in the future? Accompany me to school every day, and listen to my dad saying that you will live in our house afterwards?"

    "Yes."

    Sheng Qianxue put the phone aside and walked in front of A Xin. She was half a head taller than A Xin. Putting her little white hand on Ah Xin's head, a trace of evil flicked across her mouth, "Little dwarf." After speaking, she seemed very happy, with a bright and harmless smile. She stared at Ah Xin's eyes and said viciously, "What to accompany you, obviously my dad invited me to monitor me. He has long been dissatisfied with me. He was afraid that I would bully Sheng Qianling, so he asked you to monitor me. Once I did something to bully Sheng Qianling, He will definitely find excuses to teach me."

    "Okay, I can't beat him, so I'll accompany you." Sheng Qianxue returned to her seat and picked up the phone to continue playing, raised her eyes and smiled, "How much does my dad give you every month?"

    "Include food and accommodation for fifteen thousand."

    "Tsk...I'm really willing." Sheng Qianxue shook his legs and snorted, "Your family is very poor. You look at your clothes from a street stall. ."

    Axin nodded honestly, "My family is very poor."

    "What about your parents?" Sheng Qianxue lifted her chin, "Are you a teenager? You have been a spy in someone else's house at such a young age. It’s got into Qian’s eyes. At a young age, it’s hard to study well, so he learns to be a spy. Such parents are really useless. Their daughter sucks blood before they reach adulthood."

    Ah Xin's voice still replied calmly, " My parents died early."

    Sheng Qianxue was stunned for a moment, turned her head away, curled her lips, and set her gaze on the phone screen, playing the game all the time. After playing for a while, she secretly raised her head to observe Ah Xin's glance, and saw that the other party was still indifferent, and then put down the phone.

    "Little dwarf, you want to accompany me to read, right?"

    "Yeah." Ah Xin replied.

    Sheng Qianxue stood up, walked to her own cloakroom, rummaged in it. A Xin didn't know what she was looking for. About five minutes later, Sheng Qianxue brought some clothes to A Xin's face. He glanced at Ah Xin, curled his mouth and threw the clothes into Ah Xin's arms.