98/105[Camouflage vase]

This acting is really spicy eyes."

"Oh my god, such people can act as actors, and suddenly I think I can do too."

"Wen Niansheng, isn't it good for you to go back and shoot fashion magazines? Why do you want to spoil the TV series?"

"I heard that my family has already signed a film and television contract. I hope it wasn’t bought by Miss Wen. I suddenly had a bad feeling. No, I’m going to ask. Greatly, you shouldn’t be bent for a few bad money. what."

In the lounge, Wen Niansheng was holding her mobile phone. It was her new TV series. The beautiful and open face saw the barrage spraying on her, and she did not show any sadness, but she was still interested.

Xiao Zhu, the assistant who was with her, kept her eye on the elder lady's reaction. In fact, she felt that something was right in the barrage.

This young lady is not suitable for acting. If you want to shoot some fashion magazines, it should be liked by many people. After all, that face is really beautiful. There are really many face dogs in this world.

But this eldest lady, she is partial, relying on some stinky money in her family, I don't know how many classics have been smashed. Inviting countless big-name actors to sit in town, they can't save a play. Today, the name Wen Niansheng already has a new code name: Little Master of Drama.

There is no drama she can't destroy, only you can't think of what drama she will destroy. No one can surpass it by taking one and destroying one, taking ten and destroying ten.

You said that such a terrible actor can't be confused in this circle? Wrong, they have a lot of resources and a lot of money, and those who say not to stoop for stinky money finally want to kneel and sleep on the money.

What makes Zhu most incomprehensible is that the eldest lady was able to flip through the TV series she played several times from beginning to end. Perhaps, Wen Niansheng really likes acting, but has no talent at all.

If Xiao Zhu is more careful, you can find that Wen Niansheng's eyes are on the phone screen, but there is no focus. She smiled at the corner of her lips, not because this TV series made her happy.

"Sister Niansheng, do you want to drink some water and watch again?" Xiao Zhu turned to prepare to pour the water. In fact, she started to be Wen Niansheng's assistant, calling the other party Sister Wen. Corrected, "Are you Xiao Zhu? Don't call me Sister Wen in the future, let me read Sister Sheng."

She thought it was Wen Niansheng's habit, and called her the sister Sister Niansheng. Later, she became acquainted with her colleagues, and found that everyone called Wen Niansheng, either Niansheng Sister or Niansheng. Nian Sheng. It seems that Wen Niansheng is very persistent on the word "Niansheng". Later, she stayed with Wen Niansheng for a long time. She heard that Wen Niansheng was not called Wen Niansheng. The word "Niansheng" was changed by her when she was a teenager.

Wen Niansheng was awakened by Xiao Zhu and shook his head, "No, you go out first, I will see for myself."

This is Wen Niansheng's habit. After filming the TV series, she would watch it quietly several times, not knowing what the quirk. Xiao Zhu still poured a glass of water and set aside, walked out of the lounge, and closed the door.

"Will you appear in this life?" No one could hear, Wen Niansheng's slightly sad voice, and the original smiling eyes suddenly dropped a tear, "Sure enough, because I am too happy, you will not come , Right? So in this life, I’m not going to change my destiny, you will definitely come, will you?