Done[The Neighbour of Cold Palace]

Ah Xin helped Ning Zhiqing into the cold room, put her on the couch, and turned around to go out. Ning Zhiqing, who was still a little sober, clutched her sleeves, and said in a forbearing voice, "Fei Lin …No, Lin Guiren, where are you going?"

    Ah Xin glanced back at the flushed and hot woman, and said, "You have taken the medicine."

    "I know." Ning Zhiqing was a little flustered, it was Lin Gui who saved him. She came out... so she took Lin Xin, who was demoted a long time ago as a

    nobleman and broke into the cold palace , as the last straw, "Help me." A Xin held Ning Zhiqing's hand and squatted down to look at Ning. Zhiqing's painful face, took out a handkerchief and wiped her sweat off her face, and asked     flatly , "I want cold water, or a man."

    "Naturally it is cold water."

Ning Zhiqing sneered, sniffing the woman. The faint fragrance on her body made her sober a lot, and her delicate and beautiful face was so close at hand that she was taken aback. She and Lin Gui were a group of people who entered the palace. Why is Lin Guiren today different from the Lin Guiren of the past?

    She was imprisoned in the cold palace yesterday, and her innocence was almost ruined without being deprived of her status as a noble concubine. When she gave up, Lin Xin appeared. This talented, gentle and gentle daughter of the former Taifu would bring her out with such a tough means. Could it be... Is this the concubine who has stayed in the Sishui Hall for a long time?

    "Wait."

    Axin broke free from Ning Zhiqing's hand, rushed out quickly and steadily, and soon moved in a wooden barrel. Ning Zhiqing felt a little relieved when she saw her coming back. At this moment, the heat and heat in her body made her a little unbearable. She leaned on the couch, clutching the quilt in both hands, her fingers were white, and she clenched her teeth without saying a word. That glamorous face was full of stubbornness, and his clear eyes were unwilling and angry.

    A Xin went back and forth several times before he filled most of the barrel. Ning Zhiqing could see the swaying water in the barrel and asked eagerly, "Is it all right?"

    "Wait, the water is back ." It's not cold enough."

    A Xin stretched out his hand into the wooden barrel and tried it, twisted his brow lightly, and looked up at Ning Zhiqing, who was flushed with eyes, "I'll be back soon."

    This time, Ning Zhiqing waited for a long time, she couldn't bear no matter how strong her endurance was, she was unconscious and began to pull her dress. When Ah Xin came in with an ice cube, Ning Zhiqing was only left with trousers and apron. If a man sees a beautiful scene in front of him, he is afraid that he can't control it.

    She threw the ice cubes into the wooden bucket first, then turned to help the charming and charming Ning Zhiqing, Ning Zhiqing subconsciously tightened her body, and when she was familiar with the fragrance before sniffing, she relaxed all over, letting Axin take it away. bucket. For some reason, the faint fragrance gave her a sense of stability.

    "There are ice cubes in the water, it's very cold."

    "I'm not afraid of cold." The

    cold water soaked her body, and she shivered when it was cold. She sat in a wooden bucket with her arms in her arms, her heart was unprecedentedly calm. With a pair of gentle hands, she was wiping the sweat off her face with a handkerchief. She opened her eyes and said with trembling lips, "Lin Guiren, thank you." The

    heat gradually faded, and Ning Zhiqing watched as she was suffering from the medicine. Xin asked curiously, "Where did the ice cube come from?"