Done[I beat her]

"Sister Yuan, you really didn’t fall in love with a handsome police officer?" The young man’s name was Chen Yi, a young technical supervisor under Yuan Xin’s hands. He met when he was in school. Follow Yuan Xin till now.

    Half a year after Yuanxin graduated from high school, her parents were killed in a car accident. She took over the family company from a young elder sister. The company experienced turbulence from the very beginning, and then gradually stabilized. The elders were all gone. She had to take her own. The little gangsters who go to school together, the little Taimei pulls into the company to recharge. You can't make a lot of money at the moment, but it's not a problem to feed a company's people.

    This was also the case when the original owner learned that Ah Xin needed to exchange her body with conditions, and she agreed without hesitation. In addition to the conditions that A Xin gave her, she also had another requirement that she should not fire any employee in her company. In fact, the total number of owners of this company is only a dozen people.     Hearing Chen Yi's nervous inquiry, Ah Xin squeezed out the cigarette and threw the cigarette butt to Chen Yi as the original owner. Chen Yi quickly put the cigarette butt away and threw it into the trash can after a while. There are cameras all around, and it’s not good if you are seen by the police officer’s uncle.     "No."     Ah Xin said, and the young men and women around him deceived you. Except for the money-making and handsome men, it is impossible for you to wait that long.     Ah Xin didn't explain, his eyes fell on the door of the police station. The original owner did come here to see a new handsome police officer. But she is not. She is waiting here because Lin Siya will also come out of it.     Lin Siya was originally a wealthy daughter, and her tragic life started with a playboy named Gu Yan.     Everything that happened in this story can be named in four words: a surrogate girlfriend.     Lin Siya is not that stand-in.     Gu Yan is a rich second-generation from a good family. Apart from being a little bit carefree, he is very popular. Later, I met Lin Siya, exhausted all my energy, and finally pursued the goddess in my mind.     After chasing the goddess, he would inevitably be triumphant, and once did not hold back to spend time with his brother, but he really liked Lin Siya at the time, and did not intend to have anything to do with other women.

    But Lin Siya thought that Gu Yan had betrayed him and went abroad in a fit of anger. At this time, Gu Yan realized that Lin Siya was very important to him. In order to regain Lin Siya's heart, he gradually broke off contact with his friends who had spent time and drink and returned to the right path. , I met a woman very similar to Lin Siya, Jian Jia.

    Perhaps because he couldn't get Lin Siya's forgiveness, Gu Yan wanted to look at the face similar to Lin Siya, and proposed Bao Jianjia. At that time, it was an accident in Jian Jia's family, and for the life-saving money, she agreed. With a nervous heart, he planned to give everything, but later discovered that Gu Yan was only using her as a substitute.

    Every time I heard Gu Yan yelling a name called Lin Siya, her heart became sore that she fell in love with this infatuated man unknowingly. It happened when Gu Yan was drunk and mistakenly regarded Jian Jia as Lin Siya. The two had a relationship.

    Afterwards, Gu Yan was very upset and took a sum of money to send Jian Jia away.

    It didn't take long for Lin Siya to come back, and Gu Yan knew that the other party was testing him, and found that he hadn't been looking for other people for three years, and decided to come back and be with him again. Gu Yan, overjoyed, forgot the period with Jian Jia. He was happy to be with the person he liked, and it didn't take long to propose marriage.

    On the day the two entered the marriage hall, a thin woman broke in and knelt in front of Gu Yan, begging him to save her son. After asking, I found out that Jian Jia's child was only there that night. The child was ill and only his father could save it.