106/110[Camouflage Vase]

"who are you?"

Wen Niansheng did not expect that a person would suddenly appear to stop her, and she would break free subconsciously. She tried to use force, but the other party was too tight and could not break free. Her face sank, and her eyes stared coldly at Axin.

"You shouldn't take care of my business!"

As the words fell, Wen Niansheng's figure turned into a smoke, and the smoke was golden. When it floated out, it looked like a little dragon, rushing directly to Yuan Ye's position, directly through the position of Yuan Ye's body heart, A Xin stood behind, and Not blocked.

When the other party wanted to rush out of the villa, she floated up and dropped a trick. The smoke was rubbed into a ball and fell into her palm. It can be found that in this little ball, a small golden dragon can be seen vaguely, still struggling, because of the restraint of Axin, she can't break away and escape.

A Xin looked back and stared at Yuan Ye, who was silent, and ignored it. She is not a real time-tracing technique, she is not to change the past, nor is she interested in helping people change their destiny.

There is only one purpose for her to come back, to capture the breath of a real murderer. With this breath, she can catch the real murderer. This really fierce breath is the breath remaining in the villa, no matter how superb the other party's means can't be erased.

The scene just now is just a recurrence. Even if she didn't take the breath away and waited for it to dissipate, it would return to the scene of the previous homicide scene.

By the time she captured the breath of fierceness, her surroundings had changed, and she took the little ball and floated out into the sky. Using the ball as a medium, he quickly found the location of the real murderer.

"Jingjia Old House?"

A Xin floated to the location of Jing's old house, and there was a breath in it that was exactly the same as the ball in her hand. So, is the real murderer Jing family? But this breath does not seem to be something evil. The people of the Jing family are ordinary people. How could such a powerful person suddenly appear, kill Yuan Ye decisively and blame Wen Niansheng?

She floated into the old mansion of Jingjia, directly looking for the location of that breath.

This is a luxurious and large room, and the jewelry placed in the room are all valuable. In the position of the dressing table, a very beautiful and noble woman was sitting. Ah Xin recognized this person as Jing Songyuan's mother. She also remembered that Jing Songyuan's mother was an ordinary person.

She stood on one side, without squeaking, her eyes fell on Jingmu's body. At first glance, she saw some problems. There is an ordinary human soul in Jing Mu's flesh, but it is not the soul of Jing Mu that is in charge of this body, but a golden dragon. Yes, it is a golden dragon.

Earlier, through the breath of the murder, she had discerned that the murderer was not evil, but the breath of the Golden Dragon.

"Humph! Tell the old man to take action, and say that he shouldn't take care of this matter, so as not to cause the man's attention. I don't want to care anymore. After my son's calamity, I don't know how much to lose." The woman looked at the mirror, cold He said coldly, "That old dragon thought I didn't know, did he raise a baby lover outside? Now his son is not concerned anymore, afraid that he wants to be a hybrid with the goblin outside."