P L A Y L I S T // O P E N I N G

Brooklyn baby - {Lana del rey}
Sweater weather -{The neighborhood}
Requiem on water -{Imperial mammoth}
Rihannon -{Fleetwood Mac}
Far too young to die -{Panic! At the disco}
Aqua Regia -{sleep token}
Alkaline-{sleep token}
Aengus' fool -{sleep walking animals}
My blood -{Ellie Goulding}
------------------------------------------------------

"Don't give me that face" Sirius warned her as she sat slumped on the couch in the Gryffindor common-room she had become accustomed to seeing, with a pout on her face and arms crossed staring up at the boy with a moody look on her face.

"Come on bubble butt lighten up it's a little fun we will be fine I promise you, but him on the other hand I'm not so sure" he said in an effort to convince the girl into letting him get revenge on the Slytherin that had put a dampen on their girls mood and upset her, him along with his partner in crime Remus that is, who usually has a docile nature but the minute he found out something had caused his girl to be upset was when the mischievous Moony was known to join in on the fun.

"I don't like the idea it seems a little too mean, I'm used to insults and comments really" she said looking up at them as both boys looked at her with raised eyebrows. Sirius huffed at her too kind heart and threw himself down on the couch before kissing her forehead and leaning her back on him so her back was on his chest and arms loosely around her waist making sure she was comfortable, in doing so was making room for the other boy to sit and wrap his arms around the little blonde he so adored and interlocking his hands with his other love that sat on her other side.