•1•

"Atlas... Don't worry. It's not your fault... Take care of Nine for me, will ya?"

I jolt awake from my sleep. Another one of those dreams...

"Atlas!"

A great pain surge through my head. The more I stay here, the more I forget who I am. I rose up and change my clothes with a spare one. I look at the mirror as raven locks are completely evident in the reflection.

'Now its blue'

A sound of metal goes from the side as another nutrient cube goes out from it. I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring for the taste as I eat it and went out of my room.

"Good morning Hylia!" Anna-is a fellow horror who is 6 years younger than me-stood with a bright smile on her face ahead of me.

"Good morning to you too, Anna" I ruffle her hair as she laughs at it.

"Hylia!"

"Mornin' Hylia!"

"H-Hylia!"

Three more kids appeared out of nowhere and launched themselves at me.

"Good morning to you three" I gave out a small laugh as I look at them clinging to me. "Is there something wrong?"

"T-the old lady is s-scary!" Maya squeak with her voice shaking.

"And super mean!" Azel added.

"Rehan don't like her" Rehan mumble pushing his face much more into my clothes.

'Cute'

"You Brats! Come here right now!" A loud roa-voice goes from the whole hallway.

"Eek!"

Alora appeared from the corner as her face is full of drawings from markers. It looks from permanent pen too.

"Good morning Alora. I see you... Uh.. had a makeover" She glares at me and it intensified when she look at the kids. Even Anna goes behind me to hide.

"You Brats!"

"Now, now. Calm your ass down Alora. Good morning No. 3- I mean Hylia" Cana appeared out of nowhere restraining Alora.

"Good morning. Come on kids. Let's go eat" they continue to cling to me as we head over the kitchen.

"Hylia" I turn to Cana as she speaks.

"Lab 3 in 20 minutes" with that she left with Alora being dragged.

°°°

I knock at the door of Lab 3 and entered the room. I could feel three presences behind me but didn't budge. Not like I'm obliged to do something about it. The suppressants are blocking my power anyway.

"It's nice to meet you again No. 368" that sickening voice called out to me as I glared at his direction.

"It's not nice for me bastard" I clenched my hands as I glared at him.

"We can't have that attitude, do we? Wonder who'll take the consequences then?" A large room was projected with all the kids inside.

"Tsk!" Three men hold me down to my knees.

"You have such an obvious weakness No. 368" he walk towards me with a yellow liquid-filled syringe.

"You know this, right? Want some?" He injected it into me. Not from afar, I see a tray with 8 more syringes. I widened my eyes as I try to struggle.

"Oh my...! No struggling, okay? Those are new ones... We can't let the kids take it now, do you?" I froze in fear as I let him inject another one. I can't let the kids take those shots.