•2•

- Third -

Security...

"Is everyone checked?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"You better be sure. We can't let those monsters escape from here"

"Yes ma'am"

The head security exit the room as the assigned guy exhaled deeply, probably from nervousness.

"That was pure tension... I still can't believe that I'm here" he look at his walkie-talkie, placing it on the desk. He stood up, take off his security uniform and wear a black suited outfit. After a few moments, he press a button and said, "All done... Cana"

"Thanks man... You're the best"

From a monitor...

A silhouette walk pass the rooms until it stops, it knocks on the door twice and flee.

From an another monitor...

A figure rose from its bed and swallow undefined substance before barging out of the room in ease.

[Zoom]

Room 6210
Patient № 368

- Hylia -

There's a quick flaw in the lab's automatic security that could be used as advantage right now. It's not obvious for us horrors but for some reason, I had the knowledge about it.

Ever 12 midnight, an automatic electric circuit breach happens as a quick shut down process in the lab... And just after the main power came back, a restart countdown happen in the main system as a rapid security scanner. If I can hack into the server while the countdown is on going, I can hack the whole system.

But can I reach there before midnight?

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝟶𝟶 . 𝟹𝟸 . 𝟶𝟹

- Cana -

I can't believe it. We're actually doing this.

"Hey Cana. Do you have a second?"

"What's it, Hylia?"

"We're leaving"

I thought I'm going to keep scolding her about it for life.

I wonder though... What made her wake up upon all this?

I immediately rushed to the kids' room. I enter the admission code in their room security pad and when I heard the door click, I quietly opened the door but to my surprise, they're not there. Then, something cold pressed on my neck.

"Lookin for the kids?"

"Alora..."

"Betraying... Hmm?"

"You know they'll die if they stay here much more longer, Alora"

"I'm an aide, Cana. I follow orders from the superiors. You do know the consequences to your actions... And that's death"

"Don't you feel a little bit sympathy to those kids, Alora?! They don't know a thing of what's about to happen to them! I do know you know what that fee-"

She pull the trigger. I do know she pulled the trigger.

But I don't feel any pain.

And neither did I heard anything from it.