•5•

- Hylia -

"Faster!" I continued avoiding her attacks easily. "That's all you got?"

Musa pant heavily. She's holding onto her knees, barely standing.

"You've been telling me to try attacking you for thw past 6 hours..." She complains. I Cross my arms as I look at her sternly.

"And you haven't land a single hit" I grab a water bottle and throw it at her as she clumsily caught it.

"20 mins and we'll start again"

I said as I left.

I've been training Musa for the past 3 days to the limit.

We spent the first day doing her stamina by morning and teaching her stuff by noon.

The second day however...

She's a fast learner if I'm going to say so myself, however I need to tell her ever detail, practice and notes for her to understand it and learn. In fact, that's a good thing. But without telling her anything of what she should keep in mind... She's gonna learn nothing.

I'll give her commands and signals and that's gonna be it.

I tried making her observe, learn and train all by through experience without noting her anything... And she still learns nothing at the moment.

Well, we're just Day 2 on that regimen.

Of course, I still have time to train myself... Mostly on night.

On vacant time, just like today, I mostly train my stamina the most. Sometimes, reflexes.

I put my hands behind me as I jump on a high tree branch and balance myself as I leap over branch by branch. I set up some traps around this isolated area beforehand to train my reflexes.

With my hands still on my back, I balance, leap and avoids the incoming traps headed to me all at the same time.

When my own session was done, I stretched my arms as I calculated tge result of my own test.

"15 out of 20 released traps were avoided. Remaining 5 attacks scratches the non-vital linears. Still not good enough though. I need to upgrade my training more" I said to myself as I look at the minor scratches on my body. I sigh as I look at my sliced shirt. "Better go back now"

I reach the abandoned training ground within a couple of minutes. I saw Musa laying on the ground sleeping as her hoarse voice shows how tired she is.

'Am I too harsh on her?'

I sigh as I let her sleep for a while. I reach out on the small bag she brought. There's nothing much inside. Just towels, water bottles and some stuff that I had no idea what is.

I sigh again as I recall some important things that connects with The YellowJacket Gala.

The Presence of so-called Seventh Original, Sita.

Appeared in the modeling scene and started attracting attention with her unusual looks years ago. The mystery of her past only makes people more interested despite her large following.

What makes me confuse, though. Why are these so-called Original on public. Now thinking about it, most info about these originals are on public even with the fact that these are supposed to be confidential government project.

The Fourth Original, The Vigilante of the Red-Light District.

The Eighth Original, The Arbiter of the High Courts