•6•

- Hylia -

'It's time...!'

"Hey Musa! Let's go!" I called out as I turn my hair black to avoid being spotted on.

"Musa!" Seriously, how long does it really has to take for her to just finish dressing up?

"Coming, Coming!" She goes down the stairs clumsily as she trip over and hit the ground with a loud 'oof'. I sigh as I help her stood up and pat off the dirt on her back.

(Not my original art

(Not my original art. I just edited the color prescription to match the one needed for my OCs current description)

"Clumsy little Musa. Come on, we're late" I said as she smile sheeply and we both head out of her small apartment.

"Sorry, Hylia. Alright, let's go!"

°°°

"Here we are"

"Woah! Its big!" While Musa is off admiring the place, I started looking for the said original that match the picture that is available in my source drive.

Among the whole place, there is one area which I suspect is where the female original is since it's pack with reporters trying to get a scoop.

"Miss Sita!"

"Over here!"

"Will you tell us anything about your illness?!"

"Please give a statement!"

They sure are so noisy.

"Musa?" Oh jeez! I lost sight of her!

A small feeling of panick is bubbling inside of as I frankly search her over the building guest that are gathering for this event.

While I'm on my own search, I carelessly bumped into someone making me immediately apologize to her.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" I said to the pink haired girl ahead of me.

"Ah. Its fine. No problem" I let out a small smile and immediately continued my quest for looking for Musa. That clumsy head girl, I'm more worried about what she could do than those aides that are tracking me down.

Oh please, Musa. Please don't make a mess! We can't afford for such commotion right now!

°°°

I finally found her picking some glass pieces on the floor. Looks like I was too late. She already did make a mess in here.

"Musa!"

"Hylia~" Musa cries on the floor with anime tears falling from her eyes like waterfalls.

"Musa... " I sigh. "What did you do this time?"

"B-because...! I... I... Just... " she puffs her cheeks as she stutters while trying to explain. I sigh once again and looks for a staff member. For an event this large, they do seems to have few regular staff members around.

"Come on Musa. Stand up there and let's look for a staff. Let's just pay for it and get back" she sniffs and nod as she stood up and stick close to me. We look through the hallway and weirdly, there's no one around. What's wrong with this place? After a long walk, we finally stumble across a room at the end of another corridor.

'I felt like I have been in a maze, a very long maze'

We both walked towards the room, a feeling of relief at the discovery from a long hunt and just as I was about to knock, the conversation from the other door froze me from my actions.

"We're looking for the other Originals. What do you know about the Cure?" Retracting my hand back, I listen to their conversation carefully.

"Musa, keep watch" I whispered to her softly. She look at my confused but still agrees on me. I focused back at the discussion on the other side as it seems that I haven't been missing anything yet.

"I see. This is the first time I've heard of it. I'm sorry to turn you away like this, but I can't help you. I'll tell you what I know about the others, so afterwards, hurry and take your leave" I presume that's Sita.

"You haven't met any of them? With your publicity, it should have been easy for them to find you" I agree on him with that one.

In the data that I have, all whereabouts and monitored actions are listed over the source and it is still able to pick updates to her current status. Compared to all info about the Originals, Sita has the most filled up account in the matter. And since she's exposed to the public, any large measures are quick to catch on.

"It is, but it doesn't work both ways. And before you think of using me for my ability, I'm no help"

'What does that mean?'

"The sound emitted by this necklace can't be manipulated by me" necklace? "And I can't speak without it"

'That is a huge flaw in her ability'

"Whoa, fancy"

"It was custom made"

"Fortunately, if you want to find the others, I have good news. You don't need me. Because they're much more interested in you. However, I don't recommend you to try and draw their attention"

"Why? We'll need them all for the Cure"

..!

"Hylia. I sense someone going this way. Come on" Musa whisper as I keep still to hearing their discussion.

"They're not the same as the people you once knew"

"Hylia!"

"Hey, lady. I can't help but notice... You're talking like we've met before. Do you know us or something?" Not that he brought that up, Sita and the first guy sure does talk to each like they've known each other for so long.

"What? Obviously, you–" there was a long pause for a moment as Musa keeps pulling on me.

"Hylia, come on! We're gonna get caught! Come on!"

"Obviously, your information on them might be outdated. I'm just speaking as your fellow Original"

Then that means the other two are actually Originals and not T-2!

"As I was saying, don't think that anyone has stayed the same way as before. Hiru, Viis and Sete... You can find them yourselves in the city. For the first Original, I do think you already know that situation. And as for the last three, don't make the mistake of thinking that they'll be any easier to convince. Last I heard...

They voluntary became killing machines for the military"

My eyes widen from what I've heard. I finally obliged to Musa's pleas and immediately hides away just in time for us to not get noticed at all.

'Why? Why would anyone think of setting themselves up to become killing machines for the military? Why would they do such thing?'

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hello! It's been so long since I've last updated and I'm so so so sorry for that. For some reason, I just don't hold my time right now. Hope you guys still enjoy!