•3•

- Hylia -

"Nine? Are you okay? Why don't you enjoy yourself with them?"

My peaceful slumber ended with another weird dream. I rose up and fix myself up before starting to jump off from roof to roof trying to avoid the aids from locating me right now. Its been like these for the past two weeks.

Apparently, our escape has been notified to the upper ups before the whole place blew up. The good thing is that they're on my tail and not on Cana and the kids.

Suddenly, an attack ahead of me made myself to stop from going further. As the smoke disperse, a silhouette of a girl appeared.

She suddenly attack me without pause as I keep avoiding her attacks.

'Who the hell is this?'

"Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!" She keep shouting it over and over again. I leap over another attack and kicked her to keep some distance.

'She doesn't seems to be an aide... nor a normal person, obviously. A horror, I guess? But why me?'

I look around the damage she caused was pretty big.

"Bring me back my brother!"

I turn to her and rush her at fast speed. She shield her face with her arms as if waiting for the impact to come.

'She is indeed is horror but'

I leap over her and landed behind her, adjusting her posture.

"Form 3"

"Fixture 8"

"Look down"

"Huh?"

I turn to her.

"What? Loss for words?"

"B-but w-wh–"

"If you're really serious about taking a hit, might as well make it bearable for your body" I walk away from her and look over the damage she made before sighing to myself.

"Aren't you an–"

"Aide? Do I look like one?" I look back to her making the latter look away. I walk back at her, grab her hand and jump over the next building. The girl scream si loud making me glare at her.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem?! Who wouldn't scream in fear when someone decided to jump over from a 22-floored building to another dragging me with them?"

"I don't know... A human? You're not one so why be a screaming banshee?"

"E-eh?!"

"Come on. The ruckus you made is the reason why I'm in a hurry right now. We have to go before they–"

*Boom*

"Escape No. 368, Spotted"

"–found us"

- Third -

The foreign girl shiver as she look at the person who shoot just now. All her bravery disappeared in a blast as she froze in spot looking at a real aide on hunt. The aide was about shoot her making the latter shut her eyes and shield herself. After a few moments, she heard nothing.

"Huh?"

She peek behind her arms as the said aide just positioned herself but never move. She look around as she saw the birds froze mid-air as well.

"What's happening?"

"Aren't you coming?"

She look at voice as she was face of a fellow horror using their powers in action. With Hylia's power activate, everything froze within time.

As the power activate, three rings surrounded her body in an orbit motion which stands for the three keys of time.

Past.

Present.

Future.

And within the keys are the three gates.

Hour.

Minutes.

Seconds.

The foreign girl stood awestruck at the sight. Hylia sigh as she walk on the edge of the current building they in and jump off to the next one.

"Anyways... What's your name?"

The question that has been ask to the foreign girl as she snap out of her trance and slowly jog to the edge of the building imitating the same action and jumping over the next.

"Me? My name is Musa"

"Say... Why don't we go to somewhere more isolated than this?"

"Sure"

- Hylia -

As we reached our destination, I decided to resume time once again. The moment of peace has been overthrown immediately by noise that's all over the place.

I turn to Musa who's panting just by following me around.

"You're so low stamina, y'know"

"Hey! I never thought we'll be going this far. Not to mention that you're going off so fast!" She complain as I lightly laugh at her.

"Hey!"

"Alright, alright" I playfully raise my hand in surrender. "Fine now?"

"Yeah" I put my arms down as her body seems to rest for a moment now.

"Say Musa... What do you think of teaming up with me?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Excuse you, alright"

"No, I mean why me? And just to tell you, I'm not here to join your play game. I'm here to look for mg brother" her arrogant side show up. She turn around and was about to leave when I speak up.

"Do you really think that you can save your brother in that state of yours?" My words seems to made her froze.

I don't want to be mean to her but, she have to know right now that she's too weak at the moment. She has to know so that she could overcome that and be strong further in the future.

She turn to me as she look at me in sadness. "Am I that weak?"

"Yeah you are" I straightforwardly answered.

"What a straightforward answer"

"Just stating the truth here"

"Fine. I'm weak alright. But what is it to you? What you you get from this. I mean, you're the one who already said that I'm weak. Wouldn't I slow u down?"

"Bring me back my brother!"

'Her voice seems so desperate. Her voice seems like mine before. Desperate. Weak. Powerless... But not anymore'

"I told you. I want you to team up with me. But before that..." I pretend to attack her as the latter goes on to block it with the posture I taught her before. I smile at it and ruffle her hair and lightly laugh at her.

"Let's train your stamina"

"E-eh?!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I think it has been an eternity since I updated this book. Hahahahahah. Right? Right? I know you all agree with it.

Anyways, sorry for the late update. I've been away from home for long time and y'know what it is that something we love at home = WiFi

Thank you for the support guys. Anyways, when is the Season Three of Code Adam?

I'm hyped in here, y'know!

'1054'