•4•

- Hylia -

"Man up, Deus. That'll be just quick"

I sat at a bench on top of a building while working on my laptop.

I attach my USB flash drive on the device and started scanning through the files that I've saved from the lab.

You may be asking where did I get thr laptop from... Well...

"Hylia!" Its actually Musa's.

I look at her who pant heavily as she struggle to walk near me from the edge of the building.

"Hello"

"Just hello! Do you know how long it took me to get in here?!"

"2 hours, 48 minutes and 16 seconds"

"Arghhhhh! Damn it" She shouted as her body finally gave up and drop on the floor. I immediately snatch a pillow (that came out of nowhere 😅) and throw it at her wherein her head collapse on it. I sigh and laugh silently and focus back on my work.

When I said that I'm going to train her, I wasn't actually kidding.

This morning, I left Musa in her apartment leaving a note of where I will be at the moment. But it wasn't that far though.

Yeah.

10 miles wasn't that far.

No sweat.

I started browsing through every file.

There's one that contains data from the product of my experiments.

Another contains complex solution and formula about the syringes content supply.

Then there was this file containing something rather interesting.

Originals and T-2's.

Sounds familiar actually.

It's the title give to the first horrors ever created. It's said that there are only ten Originals, and that all other horrors of n existence are T-2's.

All T-2's were created using the cells of the ten Originals.

T2's can't live normal lives. Even without using their abilities, their body deteriorate from the strain of containing their powers alone.

Rather, there was a way to have them live normally, and that's to get rid of their powers completely.

Or so it says. I'm not one to judge if this is true or not for I have no idea about this af the first place.

This is rather a great info for me.

I opened another file named The Cure.

A long time ago, when the country was engulfed in war... The government grew desperate and turned to unethical means of victory.

Humans were experimented on, and turned into weapons. These weapons came to be known as Horrors.

Thanks to the horrors that the country was soon freed of conflict. But the scientists who created them ended up doing something unexpected. Rather than simply discarding the horrors after the fighting was over...

They invented a Cure for them.

A way to get rid of their abilities and turn them back into original humans.

However, a mysterious problem has occurred and the cure was never used.

The original horrors didn't lose their powers, and the project never came to an end.

The cure has been present either way and was never been gone. However, it won't work without all the ten Originals.

"A cure..."

I look back at Musa who seems to be sleeping peacefully.

"Does this means... Musa... "

"Bring me back my brother!"

"Me? My name is Musa"

"Am I that weak?"

I need the cure. At Least even for Musa. Afterall, she have something a goal in mind. I... Don't.

If I get in touch with Cana, I have to tell her about this as well. For the kids...

I sigh as I close the file and opened another which has been bugging my mind now for a while now.

HSF... Actually called as Horror Secured Files.

What is it that they want no one to know about that they'll as far as deleting the file every single night.

I click the file only to be faced by a triple edge security pin. I clutch my head in frustration as I stare at the screen.

"Should have known it's not going to be that easy. No wonder it was easy transferring the file" I let down another sigh as close it and select a random one.

Triple Edge Security Pin. One of the toughest security that I've never known. One thing about it is that the content will be deleted once entered a false password or have detected a false system in the server.

Right now, I can't crack that kind of security yet. The data inside will be at risk and I don't want to take that said risk.

I didn't notice the file I was scrolling on until I found a rather interesting subject on it.

I look at the time that it has been 3 hours... Is time really that fast if you don't keep an eye on it?

I stood up and walk towards Musa who has been sleep soundly at the floor. I know it's rude to wake someone when their sleeping this soundly.

"Musa... Musa... Musa!"

"Hmmmm? Hmmm... Mmmmm... "

I sweat dropped at her as I shake her to wake up.

"Musa!"

"Huh? Wha... What?" She rubbed her eyes as watch her fix herself.

"Prepare yourself... we're going to meet some real deal soon. I need to step up your training, too"

"Eh?! When? Where?"

I look at her and smirk.

"A week long before..." I showed her the an image in her laptop.

"The YellowJacket Gala"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

It's been a while guys! I have found some vacant time on my schedule and decided to update this book so... This is it! Hope you guys love it!

Please please support this book. Can u please support? 🥺🥺🥺

Anyways... That's all. See you next chapter!

'940'