chapter 1

Ginny had noticed it first. Harry was not okay. Yes he laughs with every one, attends class, practices quidditch and There is always a smile plastered on his face. But Ginny can tell everything is fake. Deep down something is bothering the poor boy. And maybe he cries himself to sleep every night. There is dark circles under his eyes, Harry tried to replace it with a poor glamour charm, but still it could be noticed, if one really wanted to see.

The whole 5th year and most of the summer the Harry Potter was charming and Happy like a Disney Princess in love. (Well, her knowing about what a Disney Princess is ofcourse for his dad's obsession with muggle world) to tell the whole Gryffindor common room knew Harry was seeing someone but no one bother to know who is the lucky person. And a happy charming grinning Harry Potter became natural to everyone in Gryffindor.

But Ginny noticed that change from the start of 6th year that Harry Potter is not okay, everything he does is fake, to make everyone believe he's fine. The black haired boy was now sitting alone in a corner of Gryffindor table. And currently playing with his forks but hadn't eaten anything.

"Hello! Earth too Ginny" 

Ginny heard the voice, a sweet and charming voice, with which she fallen in love. No one knows that though. 

"Oh! Hello Luna..... " She smiled looking at her. The blonde haired girl was standing beside her with the dreamy looks in her face. She asked her to join in the table with her. Since it was still early hours, The great hall is almost empty.

"I had called your name five times you know. But you seemed lost somewhere. what happened? " Lune asked her with her same dreamy voice, while sitting beside the red haired girl.

Ginny picked up the Goblet of pumpkin juice, the always confident girl was slightly nervous since her crush was right beside her. "Nothing serious actually Luna!" She said.

"Do you like Harry? " The ravenclaw asked out of no where, surprising Ginny. 

"What? " Ginny looked at her with a  shocked face  "No! No! He is a brother to me Luna"

"Oh ?" She looked at her in the eyes "You spent most of the time looking at him... Anyone notice you could understand that. " 

Ginny blushed. Luna takes her time watching everything, and she knows everything, then why this girl is oblivious about this? "No Luna. I don't like him like that. I love him and he is one of my brothers, like Ron or Fred or George. Actually-" She was interrupted by Hermione's voice who entered the great Hall with Ron, her boyfriend. Thankfully these two have stopped dancing around each other and started dating.  

"Harry! " She shouted "there you are!! "

"From when you became a early riser mate? " Ron asked, taking a sit in front of him, while Hermione sat beside Ron. "Hermione was freaking out after not finding  you in the common room and the dorm. "

"You had been doing this for a week now. What happened to you Harry? Any thing about you know...? Do you need to talk to Dumbledore?" Hermione started to mother her best friend.

"Hermione" Harry smiled " please calm down. I am okay. Just don't feel like talking to anyone now. Really. Please stop working about me. "

Ron was about to say something, but closed his mouth when Harry stood up"I am going for a walk. Meet you in class mate."

"Secret lover? " Ron smirked.

"What? No?" Harry's face dropped. "I have no lover Ron. " Then he smiled at his best friend "enjoy breakfast with Mione." He winked at the red hair boy and left the hall.

Watching him leave Ginny without any thought left the Great Hall following him, Lune with her.

Harry was walking through the empty corridor. Head down. He should have brought the invisibility clock. But unfortunately it is at Sirius house, where he spent the summer. He forgot to bring it back with him. The black hair boy did a mental note to owl his Godfathers, him or Remus, to send the most important thing back. Sirius and Remus both are living at the Grimmauld place with the Weasleys.

Harry smiled thinking about Remus and Sirius. He never knew Sirius and Remus were in a relationship. But this summer, when Sirius took him with him to his house, they both sat and talked to him about the relationship. The both adults were in love when they were in Hogwarts. They were even engaged, and planned to get married after Harry turned 3. But all their plans were ruined by the dark lord. Now after returning from azkaban they have started again from where they left.

Harry was so Happy hearing all these. For the first time in his 15 years life he felt he was like other normal kids with two alive parents.

The boy was snapped from his thought when he bumped with someone and fell on the ground. He quickly muttered a sorry. Then he looked up to find the person with whom he bumped with. It was a tall blonde slytherin. The man whom he was ignoring and was also getting ignored by, for a month now. 

"Watch it scarhead. " Draco sneered.

"I said sorry. I was not looking. " Harry sighed

"Why Potter? Four eyes are not enough for you? Do you need more? " Harry decided to ignore him. He had no mood to deal with his ex boyfriend. (Yes, you did read right. Draco Malfoy sure was Harry Potter's ex boyfriend.)  Harry began to walk fast,  But was immediately stopped by a strong grip on his arm. "Don't you dare to ignore me Potter. Talk to me, i can arrange glasses for you."

Harry was about to answer but was cut of by Ginny Weasley. 

"Leave him alone Malfoy... " She glared at the blond boy. 

"Oh...! Look Potter you got yourself a girlfriend! When is the wedding darlin'?" Draco asked, with a sneer . 

"Shut it Dr- Malfoy. I don't want to talk to you. I've many other things to deal with you know. So fuck off" then he pushed the blond hard and went closer to him. Draco was looking at Harry dumbfounded. The Gryffindor looked him in the eyes and said "Don't you dare talk shit about Ginny. She is my friend. She cares for me. Unlike some people." And with that he left, not before giving slight nod to Luna and Ginny.

Luna walked to the Slytherin, who was standing, astonishment written on his face. "Draco, I know you are not like this. This is not you.  Why you have to act so evil? And why you do this to him? Can't see how broken he looks." She said in her unique voice.

"Yes Malfoy, Just grow up, and get over you childish instinct. And stay away from him." Ginny pulled out his wand " Or I'll not stop myself from hexing you. "

Harry went to the room of requirements and decided to skip the first class. The room was like the Gryffindor common room with a warm fireplace and cozy looking though it was not as big as the actual common room.

He was sitting on a couch, hugging his knees. Tears falling down his eyes. Why did Draco do it to him? Harry had never cried before. He thought it was for weak people. But he really felt weak now.

Draco and him had been dating for 7 months. And this past months were best time in his life to him. But after the summer break, in Hogwarts express, when he found the Slytherin Prince alone, and hugged him from behind, instead of kissing him like always, Draco pushed him away. And said they were done. They are breaking up. The past 7months were nothing, but just a time pass.

Harry had no answer why this happened to him. Once in his life he found a true love but he had lost it.

drarry loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara