chapter 3

It has been a week after th kitchen insident. Both the boy did not dare to pass each other's path, though they missed each other terribly.

On the other hand Pansy and Hermione began to notice everything. They found Draco looking at Harry during breakfast or lunch sadness and guilt in his eyes. In potion class Harry would be his eyes glued on Draco only.

"I am fed up with these two boys." Hermione whined one day. "They are literally in love with each other... "

"Yeah. But why the fuck they broke up?" Pansy threw her hand in the air.

"I think Malfoy has his reasons for this break up. The way he looks at Harry... Maybe something made him do it. "

"But what could be it? " Pansy asked more to herself.

"You know Pans... We should let them know about our friendship. I mean maybe our friendship could bring them together again. Or we could find the reason for their break up. " Hermione suggested. "

"Are you serious Mione? " Pansy said shocked. "They.... They'll freak out! Besides it's not our job to interfere in their personal matter."

"Look i was thinking about telling them for few weeks now. It's not like we're doing some crime. Isn't it time for us to forget the stupid rivery? And i know it's not our job. But they looked so happy with each other... I just want them to be happy!! "

"Fine.... But Mione... You are my only girl  friend.... I don't wanna loose you. " She hugged the bushy haired girl. Hermione hugged her back and whispered "me too Pansy. Mee too."

Pansy returned back to the Slytherin common room, after their meeting. 

Blaise and Draco were sitting near the fire place doing homework. Pansy took a deep breath and walked to them. "Hello guys...! " She greeted and took sit on a couch in front of them.

"Why are you so late? " Blaise asked. 

"Umm, I will have tell you something. Something very important"

Both the Slytherins looked at her confused. 

"Guys look don't over react. My god it feels like I'm gonna introduce my lover. But she's not my lover. She's.... " both her friends had what the fuck face. "Hermion Granger is my friend " Pansy blurted out looking at them, which caused to turn their face from what the fuck is wrong with her too WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER??

"You what? " Draco asked. 

"You're friend with mud-" Blaise started. 

"Don't call her that. Don't use that WORD Zabini. " Pansy sneered. "I think we have came to this realisation, we are better than that?"  Blaise looked sorry at that and  mumbled  a sorry. 

"Draco, Blaise please , can't we forget we are enemy? Can't we be civil with each other?" Pansy pleaded.

Blaise was silent for some moment then agreed. 

"Well... I agree" And pansy looked at Draco with expectations. 

"I will not talk to the Gryffindorks" He Snapped.  

"Draco.... "

"I can't be friends with those fools.I will hate them always no matter what specially that potty head, and now Parkinson leave this bloody topic and never ever think about bring it back. Im leaving. Go hang out with your new friends" With that he left to his dorm.

Draco locked the door and sat on his bed sweating heavily. "No you can't be friend with them. It will make you come closer to harry again.... But you have to make harry hate you. " He told himself