chapter 10

Draco slowly came out of Harry's cabin.
The others were sitting in the waiting room. 

As Ginny Luna and Draco went there, Sirius asked about Harry. 

"He has fallen asleep... Er.. Mr. Black. " Draco said awkwardly. 

"I have spoken to the healer. She said Harry will be allowed to leave tomorrow.  And since he's not attending school untill Christmas, he'll be staying with us. " Remus told them. 

"And you can come and meet him after school, if you want. I'll talk to Dumbledore and Minnie" Sirius announced. 

"Sirius" Remus scolded " Don't call  McGonagall that in front of them at least. "

"Oh... Come on... Rem"

Remus ignored Sirius and said the students " It's already late. You should return to  school. "
Every one nodded except Draco. He looked at the older men. 

"Professor Lupin and Mr Black. I have a request" He said. 

All of them looked at him. 

"Can I stay with you? Until Christmas? I'll return Hogwarts with him. " He asked. 

"What? Why? " Hermione frowned. "You can't skip school. "

"Wait wait Hermione" Remus said. "Let him finish"

"Thank you sir" Draco said. " So... My father is coming today at Hogwarts. We Have a secret place to meet in Slytherin Dungeon. He wants me to take the Malfoy mark so that I stay loyal to my family and... And the Dark Lord. They wanted me to take the Dark Mark. But mum and I protested, and father will give me that mark.  But I don't want to work for the them. And I don't want to take the mark. And only way to escape I think to stay with you I think. " He looked at the olders expecting. 

"But Lucius can find you there... " Blaise said looking worried. 

"No... They can't. " Sirius informed. "Well Mal- Draco if you really want to stay in our side, you can live  with us. We'll talk to Dumbledore., " 

Draco sighed in relief. "Thanks"

All the students left for Hogwarts. Before that they said they will come to Grimmauld place tomorrow evening to Harry. 

After they left Remus said to Sirius to return home with Draco.
"Sirius... I will talk to Dumbledore. " He said.
The both boys agreed. And Sirius Draco went to Grimmauld place and Remus to the headmaster office.

"You can stay at Harry's room today. Tomorrow I'll clean a room for you. " Sirius said.
Draco nodded and went ro Harry's room. It was decorated with Gryffindor quidditch team posters. Picture of James Lily. Remus and Sirius. And of course there was Harry and Draco hugging each other. 

He needed to change. He went to the Wardrobe hoping to find any of his stolen Top Or shirt there. And found one shirt. 

Draco smiled. It was Harry's favorite one. He never returned that to Draco. After he changed he laid on the bed. Harry hadn't slept there for months still Draco could smell Harry there.
Draco didn't know when he had fallen asleep. He woke up with a knock in the door. 

He opened and saw Remus standing there. 

"I brought your trunk. You will be needing the dress. " He said. " And come down stairs we need to talk. "

Draco quickly changed himself in Muggle clothes.

Draco never liked these. But Harry aways insist him to ware those.

Draco wanted to go to Hogsmade with Harry. So Both the boys decided to ditch their friends saying they were ill. And when all the students will leave they will go to Hogsmade, from a secret path Harry know. 

Both the boys met in there place, they had decided before. 

Harry was wearing a hoodie ( stolen from Draco) and a blue jeans. On the other hand that Slytherin was wearing his signature Malfoy dress, black robes. 

"Come on Draco. You always have to wear this stupid things. I told you to wear casual. " Harry whined. 

"What could I do Potter. Someone has stolen my hoodie." Draco said sarcastically.

Harry blushed. 

"You have other things to wear like shirt or... "

Draco smirked. 

"Well I have lost my 3 shirts and 2 hoodie in last months. What can I do? "
Harry blushed more. 

"Come on Dray... It smells like you. I love them. "

"So I was left with this Malfoy dress only. "

"Fine. We'll buy some tops for you today. " Harry pouted. "And you will were those only. "

"Hmm so that you can steal more clothes. " Draco teased. 

"Shut up. "

Draco came down. And entered the dinning room.

Sirius and Remus were sitting around the table.

They gestured Draco to join them.