chapter 8

"Well there is two news one bad and one good." The healer said.

"Just let us know."

"Is harry okay? "

"He's alive right? "

"Can you stop this! What type of question is, of he's alive!"

They continued to talk not letting the healer to talk.

"Please keep quite. " The healer raised her voice. "Let me speak."

This worked. Every one stopped.

"Harry Potter is okay. He was woken up This is the good news. And the bad one is he can't join school untill Christmas. He needs rest. Both mentally and physically. His mental health is not good. He needs loved ones beside him and most importantly stay away from stress."

Every one sighed in relief. That was not that bad news at all.

"We'd do our best to take care of him."

"Can we meet my cub?" Sirius asked.

"Yes of course... But I'll not allow all of you together. "

"Well, Mr Black and Mr. Lupin you may go first. " Ron suggested and everyone agreed.

Remus and Sirius left to see Harry.

They slowly opened the door and entered a slightly dull room. And in the bed Harry was laing with his eyes closed.

"Hey cub... " Remus whispered.

Harry slowly opened his eyes.

"Moony? Padfoot? " He said silently.
The older man went to sit beside Harry's bed.

"How are you my boy? " Sirius asked.

"I don't know.... I don't know what I feel. " Harry again closed his eyes.

Sirius and Remus both put their hand on his.

"Harry... It's okay to feel sad sometimes. But there is many things to cheer you up."

"How can I? I am so week. I can't take the reality like a brave person... ! Someone hurt my feelings and I have to have a freaking panic attack! I am weak ! I'm weak...

"No. " Sirius said "you're not weak Harry.You're strong. Just like your father. Just like your mum! "

"You have gone through so much in your age. " Remus gave him a loving smile. "You should not be dealing with all these. This is not your fault. Life has thrown many things at you, which should not have been. But look at you my Harry! You are dealing with all these so bravely"

"But. See. I have to take rest.... I can't go to school untill Christmas. ".

" It's okay... " Remus said. "It happens cub."

"Besides by not going school, will help you either way... " Sirius smirked.
"And how? "

"We're gonna have a engagement party during Christmas You can help us with the Planning"

"Oh My God! " Harry sat up on the bed excitedly "When did you get engaged? "

"Well before Halloween" Sirius grind

"You're okay...right Harry? " Remus asked turning a little red.

"Of course I'm" Harry smiled.

Both the elders sighed in relief.

"But but but moony and Padfoot I . Am. Angry. With. You"

"Whyy? "

"You should have let me know before....! I am your Godson! And i didn't know anything! How can this be possible!"

"I'm sorry Harry... " Remus said, "Our marriage would not be something big. Just some family gathering. That's why we wanted to keep it a surprise from you." but Harry pouted like a arrogant child. And fold his hands.

"Oh.... Oh.... Our little Harry is anggyyy! " Sirius said in a baby voice and the began to tickle the younger.

"He... Heeeh... Siri... Sirius.... Stop... Stop"
Three of them laughed.

And at last Sirius stoped.

"Well I don't wanna take all your energy Harry... Your friends are also waiting to meet you."

"Bye cub.... As you leave the hospital you'll gonna live with us. " Remus said in a fatherly tone.

"Mamma moony" Sirius teased and left immediately saying a "bye Harry" So that the wolf could not smack his arm.

Harry grind. Thinking about his god parents.

And his grin became wide when Pansy Hermione Ron entered.

"Hey love! " Pansy said and ran to hug him. "I missed you"

Hermione also hugged both of them.

Ron stood looking at his best mate.

"Let them breath Hermione Pansy" He teased.

The both girls pull away. Pansy said" Oh shut up Weasley... Just think about Hermione when you snog his face... "

The both turned bright red.

"Pans... Shut up" Hermione scolded.

"Whatever mione"
"Anyway Harry how are feeling? "

"Better. Seeing you guys... " Harry smiled.

"Mate, You scared the shit out of me " Ron said. "Seeing you unconscious. I thought I loose you. Mate, How will I live with out you?"

His eyes were glittering with the tears.

Pansy hugged the red head this time.

"Watch Potter what have you done to your best mate! Or I say your over protective dad.... He's crying... " Pansy said pulling away from the hug. "Next time when you faint think about him first."

"Okay. Aunt pansy. I will remember" Harry said dramatically.

"You better do son" Hermione patted his head.

"Anyway aunt Pansy where is my uncle? Blaise?"

"Oh. He's standing out side third wheeling Luna and Ginny I feel sorry for my soon to be hubby.... " Pansy fake cried.

"Shut up Pansy" Hermione laughed..

"Mate heard about Remus and Sirius engagement? " Ron said excitedly.

"Of course I did" Harry grinned at his best friend.

After few moments of talking and laughing Hermione said" Harry we gotta go. Luna Ginny and Blaise also wants to meet you too. "

"Okayy. See you soon!"

"And there is a Good news. A special someone has come to meet you. " Pansy grinned and winked at him.

"That's great! " Harry stated. "But who's the special someone? "

"Who's he? "

"You'll find out eventually. " The trio left and the others three came inside.

Well they stayed there for minutes.
Ginny gave a whole lecture, about How worried she was, then Harry teased her about how he sounded like Mrs Weasley and Ginny told, if she really was Mrs. Weasley things would not have been this light and both laughed. They shared a good moment and soon it was there time to leave.

Before that Luna turned at him and said" Now Harry wait for a special man"
All of them left winking at him

Harry was confused! Who is that special someone? Is it Dumbledore? McGonagall? Or....

"Draco? "