chapter 11

Draco joined the Black and Lupin for the lunch. They had a comfortable silence in them but Draco could not help but feel guilty. He felt that he was the cause for which Harry was now in the hospital after all. 

After they were done, with a flick of his wand Remus cleaned the table. 

Draco felt awkward being alone with the two closest people of Harry but besides that there was another feeling. 

Growing up in a rich family, he had foods made by house elf. His mum never cooked. He is not complaining that the elf are not good cook. But today's lunch felt very  special to him, since it was made by someone who Harry loved. And he felt it was more delicious. But there was no dark hair boy andDraco missed Harry. He was having a lunch with his boyfriend's family but his boyfriend was not their. And this was awkward. 

He didn't know what to do or what to say. 

Though he was soon pulled away from the sea of confusion by Sirius.

"Well...Draco, you Don't mind us calling you that right? "

"Of course not. I don't like my surname. And I'm determined to change my surname after I marry... " He stoped a little blush in his face. 

"Harry?" Sirius smirked. And Draco turned more red. 

"Nice you have decided to spend the life with him. " Remus said.

Draco sighed at this. 

"I don't think this story will have a  Happy ending, After all I broke up with him. I don't know he'll accept me again." Draco said in a sad voice. " Beside, How can you be nice to me? I'm the one who hurt him... I'm the reason he's in hospital." Draco looked at Harry's God parents. He found both of them were smiling. 

"Well as you were saying you did all to save him. Yes, you haven't tell us the whole thing yet. But still we believe you. After all we went through the same phrase." Sirius gave him a genuine smile. 

"What do you mean? " Draco asked. 

Sirius and Remus both looked at each other. Then Remus started talking. 

"We were together form fifth year like you guys. You know Draco, being a werewolf I never thought I will find a true love.... But meeting My best friends I mean James Sirius and Peter, Well he have turned out to be  the betrayer now.... Anyway... I felt the things, the love I never got from my parents too. They loved me unconditionally. I did too. But when my love for Sirius changed to brotherly to romantically I don't know... " Remus was soon interrupted  by Sirius. 

"Well I had my crush on him from 2nd year or 3rd? " Sirius said looking at Remus. 

Draco muttered hoping none heard. "Just like me. "

But of course the olders heard him. Remus only laughed and continued. "Well Sirius had crush on me from 3rd year as you heard. But like you he had a rough childhood. You know how it is to grow up in a typical Pureblood family like Blacks like the Malfoys. "

"And it became worse when I was shorted into Gryffindor. My parents hated me. To them I was nothing but a disgrace. Things went worse when they knew I was gay in my fourth year. And when they heard I was dating Remus the next year summer, they began to threat me. I was told to broke up with him... Or I will be beaten... Or maybe worse in fact they promised to hurt Moony too. So, from then I started to ignoring him. I didn't want to hurt him. But to keep him safe from my family i actually hurted him, by breaking up. But James was there. He gave me courage to ran away from my family and I did that. I went to the Potters. And of course I was disowned. But I got bake my love. " Sirius completed and hugged Remus. 

Draco looked at the couple hope in his eyes. 

"I don't want to leave my mother. " Draco said. "But I want Harry too. "

"Draco...I know Narsicca." Sirius looked at the younger. "She will accept you. She did me. "
Draco looked at him surprised. 

Sirius sighed. "We don't talk much now. Since faith pulled us in different direction. But she and Andromeda were my only cousin whom I told about I am gay. And they just said they knew from the day I was born. After all everyone has a gay cousin." Sirius laughed. So did the others two. 

Draco said " Then I'm the other gay cousin of the Blacks." Laughing. 

Remus said joking " Yeah... Tonks will be very happy. "

Draco began to feel comfortable with them. 

Though he had fear his father will find out.  And the most frightening than that was getting killed by Pansy tomorrow if he couldn't give a right cause. 

Draco spent the day having a small conversation with Remus and Sirius. He had became fond of them. 

He liked Remus as professor, he was the best DADA teacher. But never knew he was a prankster like Fred and George, his other two secret favorite people. 

And Sirius was charming. He Knew how to find joy from every thing, 12 years in azkaban could not take away his sence of humour. Draco liked both of them. At the same time, He wondered how Harry's father James was.... Oblivious like Harry? And his mother? 

The day was good. Though the thought of his father was there to ruin the day sometimes. He just hoped Severus will be there.