chapter 13

Tthe awkward moment between Harry and Draco was a torture for Remus and Sirius. They eagerly waited for the others to come.

And just before dinner Draco and Harry's friends arrived.

Remus send them to Harry's room where may be he was sleeping and Draco was also there.
The girls went to Harry's room and knocked the door and Draco opened. He looked at them. The girts (except Luna) glared at him and asked about the golden boy.

"Umm... He's sleeping. I was about to wake him up. "

Pansy being the queen pushed Draco aside and entered the room.

"Go downstairs and wait for us. We gonna come with him. And stay ready with a acceptable excuse to hurt my nephew... "

"Nephew? " Draco frowned.
"Harry of course... " Ginny said. "My bro.. "

Draco couldn't stop laughing. "I'm not your son anymore? "

"Not untill you give the perfect cause" Pansy said and sat beside Harry to wake him up.

Hermione looked at him then " Malfoy... I believe you hadn't hurt him intentionally. But you have yo tell us every thing. We want to know. "

Draco sighed. "I'll... And I'm sorry I hadn't said before."

Luna came and hugged the boy and they both went downstairs.

Meanwhile Harry woke up. And looked at Pansy frowning. "What are you doing here Pansy? I mean you should be in school... "

Ginny came then "we all are here Har... To meet you... "

Harry gave three of them a sweet smile.

"How are you feeling son? "

"Fine mum... I slept since lunch.... " Harry said rubbing his neck.

"So... Want to ask something Hazza? " Ginny asked. She always gave Harry weird nickname and she was the only one allowed to call him that.

Harry was hesitating.

"Umm... Well... Uh... Actually.. Umm.. Where's.. I mean... Umm. "

"Draco? " Pansy laughed.

Harry blushed red and nodded.

"In the dinning with the boys and Luna" Hermione informed. "You will gonna go there. He will say everyone why you know... "

Harry nodded saying he knows.

"Well well Harry Potter..,.. " Ginny said in a teasing voice. "So in love huh? But as much as I know you two haven't talk since you returned? "

"Oh... Shut up Ginn... Let's go in the dinning room.... "
"Too eager huh? " Ginny winked. Harry flushed bright red.
"Stop teasing my son... " Hermione said playfully.
"And my nephew... Let's go down... " Pansy said pulling the boy with him.

The dinning was full with Harry's friends, and too much for Harry's surprise professor Dumbledore and McGonagall were also ther with Remus and Sirius. All of them asked about Harry's health

They comforted themselves in the chair couch. After everyone was settled Draco started.
"I don't know where to start. Well... I and Harry was dating since last year. Actually from forth year after the death of Cedric Diggory well Harry was very broken... " Draco avoided everyone's eye. " I saw him and comfort him since then we were close... And the next year I confessed to him, my crush from 3rd year. Well I never knew Harry returned the same feeling and we got together. Though we tried our very best to hide it from the school. We didn't want my father here about this."

Pansy at that moment interrupted him with a sly grin. "We two should have been more careful... Me and mione caught you two. "

Harry and Draco both looked at her shocked. Same did the others
"How? "

"Well you guys were making out in a empty corridor.... After curfew... " Hermione said slyly.

"Well Malfoy you did a good utilize of our position of prefect" Ron said grinning.

Dumbledore winked at the both young and asked Draco to continue though McGonagall was a ittle stunned. "Draco Malfoy and the Harry Potter! Unbelievable "

"Yes... I may... So... As I was saying we spent the fifth year... And we dated. But in start of this year I broke up with him. " Draco sighed.

\
"I acted rude to him... I hurt him. But actually I don't want to..... The whole summer vacation I wanted to write to him but I couldn't... Because...." Draco took a deep breath. " Because the Dark Lord was staying at us. "

Every one gasped.

"And I was forced to attend the meeting.... I didn't want to. There he planed to.... To... Ugh... I have to go closer to Harry make him weak learn about the secret of his side and let the dark side know..... But I didn't want to work for him. Father wanted me to take the dark mark but mother protested and I didn't have to. But father always doubted my loyalty. I promised him I'll make Harry weak.... Go closer to him so that I don't have to take the mark..... But I never wanted to do that. I could never hurt.... I... I love him and that's why I decided to break up with him. Every week I had to write father about my progress.... I tried to make every thing acceptable to him ... But still father doubted and he wrote me since I'll not take the dark mark I have to take the Malfoy mark as a sign of loyalty. Since them I knew I had no chance with Harry... But Harry was.... Whenever I looked at him I... I felt I am loosing me.... But I had to act cold.... I... I could not hurt him.... I mean how can I let him die.. "