chapter 14

"Draco... " Harry whispered. 

And he didn't care for the friends professors and Remus Sirius at the moment.  Draco was the only one he cared for then. 

"Dray... " He mumbled and jumped in his arms. Draco was shocked at the sudden behavior but soon put his arm around the smaller one. 

"Harry.... " He said. 

Everyone looked at them. Remus and Sirius was both smiling widely. McGonagall liked at them shocked remembering the same thing happened when Harry's father was in school.  But the boys are the one here sitting together beside each other. 

Dumbledore cleared his throught. "Well... We can discuss about these later... I think we should give them some time. Students we'll come tomorrow. Let's go.... " And at a moment of time every one appareted back to Hogwarts leaving only Harry and Draco.
Remus and Sirius had to go since they wanted to talk to the headmaster in a excuse for giving the love birds time.

Harry looked at Draco still he was in his arms. Draco kissed his forehead and looked at him loving. "I missed you.... I lot.... " He whispered. 

"I missed you too Dray.... " Harry said again keeping his head on Draco. "You should have told me everything Draco.... So we would not had this misunderstanding"
Draco smiled sadly. "I wanted to tell you love... But I was afraid. If they knew.... They could have hurt you... And I can't see you like this. I know..... In the excuse of saving you from the dark Lord I hurt you either way. I'm sorry love..."

Harry hugged him tighter. "No Dray you didn't.... You didn't hurt me. You didn't...."
Draco kept his head on the top of Harry's head. They sat in a comfortable silence. Enjoying each moment. 

"Dray... " Harry said looking at Draco after sometimes.
"Yes... Harry"
"I... I love you" He said  with his shy voice.
Draco smiled "I love you too.... "
Draco wanted to kiss him too bad. But he hesitated. After fighting with himself he sighed.
"Harry can I kiss you? "
In reply Harry closed the gape and kissed  the blonde Slytherin in his lips. And both melted into it. They missed the touch.

When Remus and Sirius returned home they saw the two boys were sleeping peacefully in each other arm. 

Sirius stood beside Remus with his head on the others shoulder.
"Moony as much as they were look so cute like that and I don't wanna woke them up, but we need to. "

"Yes they hadn't the dinner yet. So let us woke them up. " Remus agreed.
And Remus called Draco and the boy being a light sleeper woke up immediately.
"Draco... Call Harry. You hadn't had dinner" Remus said. 

"Harry will not wake up prof- I mean Remus. He's a deep sleeper. And I too don't want to eat. " Draco admited.
"Okay then. You should go to bed. " Sirius said smirking. "But how will Harry go? "
"Er... I can  take him up I guess" Draco said looking down trying yo hide the deep blush in his face.
"But I cleaned a different room for you Draco" Sirius smirked again.
Draco was disappointed but tried to hide. "Okay... I will go there after... (Sirius was rising his eyebrow) I keep him in his room. "
"That sounds great.,.! " Sirius clapped his hand together.
But Remus rolled his eyes.
"Shut up Sirius. Draco he's joking. You will be sharing room. "

Sirius burst out laughing "yes I was kidding. Take your man with you.

Draco again blushed.

"Lover boy" Sirius teased. And earned a slap in his hand.

Draco smiled a little and took Harry bridal style and carried him room. And reaching to the bed Draco placed the sleeping boy on the bed and he soon went under the covers and spooned him.

In almost three months both a boys had the best sleep in each other hand. And on another room the other couple enjoyed the night together.