chapter 2

Having a secret friend and hiding them from your best friends whom they would approve never, but the person is really cool, is as risky as having a secret love . Hermione had the same problem. She has a secret friend for more than 3 years now. The person is Pansy Parkinson, most dramatic Slytherin girl of her year . 

Hermione and Pansy had been friends from when they were in 3rd year. The both gryffindor and Slytherin would meet each other in library or near potion lab or in a empty corridor, to hang out. After 4th year the meeting has became easy for them since they both were chosen as the prefects. Pansy was Hermione's first girl friend she had made herself not counting Ginny since she came as by default with Ron. The girl was quite dramatic and annoying but Hermione liked her because Pansy was actually intelligent and knew much more than only fashion and boys.

With their late night hanging out they were the only people who knew about Draco and Harry. One day while walking through Hogwarts corridor they found both of them snogging. Draco had pushed Harry pushed by the wall, both their hands were all over each other while the both invisibility clock on the floor, and the whole world forgotten.  From that day, they knew, but never told anyone, not a single soul. 

"Pansy, they really did broke up? " Hermione said as the both girls were walking through a empty pass way. It is almost curfew.

"I think so... " Pansy sighed. "I mean no secret meeting, no snogging in the empty hallway for one month. And I think you have noticed how sad both of them look now a days. "

"Yeah" Hermione sighed. "But i wonder why! They looked happy. Harry was freaking lovesick all summer."

"Draco was acting weird since the beginning of the year. He was worried for some reason. " Pansy informed looking at her.

"Have you talked to him, did he say something?" Hermione asked looking ahead.

"I Tried to.  But he will not open his mouth. The git is so stubborn. " Pasny said in a annoyed voice.

"Just like Harry...." Both the girls laughed at that.

"Hermione? " A surprised voice of Ron Weasley could be heard from their behind ."What are you doing with her?" He didn't sound angry but quite concerned.

"Ron.... I was.... " Hermione started, turning towards his boyfriend but for the first time she didn't know what to say. 

"She found a first year Hufflepuff. He was a sleep Walker. Granger was taking her back to the dorm but lost the path so i was helping her. " Pansy said quickly.

Ron didn't believe that. "I could have believed you Parkinson, but for the first time Hermione could not lie properly" he laughed.

"I- " The gryffindor girl blushed but Ron shook his head, "No Mione. Leave it now. Harry...."

"What happened to him? " Hermione asked, her face turned concerned immediately.

"Haven't returned to the dorm again. Seamus said me. They are looking in the Gryffindor tower and near the great hall"

"What? Again? Let's find him. " Pansy said. 

Ron frowned at her but said "Yeah he should find him"

They went to the Hogwarts ground running, though Ron suggested to split Hermione said, it was not safe.

"Should we check the black lake first?" Hermione said, and used lumos to light the wands. Ron agreed with her and was about to lead the way, when Pansy shouted.

"No need Weasley. " She said, and pointed at the dark. "Look there"

They saw two figures were walking towards them from the way of owlery. One was Harry with his messy black hair and the other person was...

Ron frowned, for the second time that evening. "Harry and Ginny? "

When Harry and Ginny noticed the three prefects they walked fast towards them. 

"Hi... Ron mione and Parkinson... " Harry smiled "prefect job I guess? "

"What are you two doing here? Do you know the time? It's past bedtime and most importantly you are not safe." Hermione said in a stern voice folding her hands in front of her chest just like Mrs Weasley. 

"Er... " Harry started.

"Look mate, If you and Ginny are dating... er, No offence but it is a bit uncomfortable for me. I'll be needing time to get used to it. And besides... "

"Shut up Ron" Ginny  made a face. "Idiot.... Why the fuck every one is thinking we are dating? He's a brother to me for 100th time."

"So, what you two doing after curfew then? " Ron demanded, folding his hands like Hermione. "Alone, in the library."

"Come out of your dirty mind Ron." Ginny sneered.

"Actually, I went to give a letter to Hedwig. And Ginny accompanied me." Harry laughed. " I had planned to do it a long time ago but forgotten. That's why I decided to..."

"But mate you should have said our dorm mates. " Ron scolded. " I was fucking worried and losing my shit."

"Okay okay I'll do that next time dad." Harry winked, causing the red head to blush slightly and slap his best friend's shoulder.

" There would be no next time Harry." Hermione said.

" I can't promise that mum." Harry gave her a cheeky grin, cause Hermione to smile too.

"Go to bed immediately Potter" Pansy scolded then "Or I'll take away point from Gryffindor. "

"No you won't."

Harry Ginny walked back to their common room.

Next morning

Draco woke up by pansy banging on the door. 

"Go away pansy" He shouted. "I wanna sleep-"

"It is 9 Draco. You are a morning person as much as I remember. What are you doing so late?"

Draco Malfoy being a rich kid had his own dorm room. And he had locked himself there since after Friday school hour. It is Sunday today and he is not out yet. 

"Draco.... I will call Snape. " Pansy threatened. "You haven't eaten anything for a day now. "

Draco had to open his door at this. He didn't want to meet Snape early Sunday morning and listen to his lecture.

Pansy entered his Room with a winning smirk playing in her lips. "Now get ready like a good boy. We are going to kitchen for breakfast."

Draco with lots of protest took fifteen minutes to get ready and then was  pulled out of his room by Pansy.

As they came to the common room Blaise came and joined. "I'm also hungry.... "
Pansy rolled her eyes and began to walk, pulling Draco with her like before. Blaise followed them with a amused smile. 

As they entered the kitchen the house elves greeted them warmly. 

The slytherin trio noticed the golden trio talking with Dobby in the middle of the kitchen. Ron had his face stuffed with toast, Hermione and Harry had  mug in their hand. As soon as their eyes met, Blaise and Ron sneered at each other. While pansy and Hermione had blank expressions. 

But Harry just rolled his eyes and put the mud back on a table."Mione, Ron I'm full. I'm  going to meet Hagrid. Haven't seen him for days.  " He said, and went towards to exit.

"Harry you had this hot chocolate only. Eat something. " Hermione shouted after her. 

"I don't wanna eat.... "He said in a arrogant voice like a small child. And left the kitchen before his two best friends could say anything. Ron and Hermione left soon after looking for him, taking some toast for their best friend who decided to act like a brat.

The slytherin trio was shocked. Draco mumbled under his breathe" Just because I was there." And said aloud "Pans I am not hungry. "

Pansy rolled her eyes and scolded him "Shut up dumbass. You will eat untill I'm satisfied. Understand? "