THE NEW GIRL

"Mum you have to be joking" I yelled, "Another new school".

"Yes. Get over it and pack" mum told me. This is the 3rd new school i will have been to this year. Mum and dad are taking me to a new pack as they no longer feel safe here. I dated the Alpha's son but broke up with him cuz i saw him with another girl and he got anoyed cuz i disrespected him. I am the prittyist girl in the pack. I aint being vain but its true. Long black hair, curvey in all the right places, quite tall and my wolf is pitch back. "Yasmine hurry up". I am in my room packing. I took the photo of me, Hanna and Shannon my two best friends and put that in a box along with all the other photos i have all over my room. I have one of me and my baby sister and baby brother. Holly and Jack. They died a few years ago at the age of 3. Doctorrs arnt sure why and are still looking. I put all my make up, purfume and stuff like that in a smaller box. Shoes in another, handbags in another and my cloths in anoter. All my bedding was folded up and packed away. After arround 3 hours my room was clear and everything was on the removle van.

"Yas please dont go" Hanna pleaded.

"You know i dont want to but Sam will make my familys life terrible" I told my best friend. Sam is the Alpha's son.

"I hate the alpha babe" shannon cried.

"No body hate his son more than i do" I said laughing slightly. "I'm gonna miss you girls".

"YASMINE" my dad yelled.

"COMING" I yelled back. "Got to go now. Text ya later". I walked away from my friends and got into my car. It is a black Mazda sport. I wont drive with my parents cuz thats just not gonna happen. I drove the 5 hour ouny out intot he middle of nowere to my new 'home'. I got out and looked at the pack house.

"Yasmine donst it look nice" Mum said.

"Yeah" I said sarcasticly. Just then the Alpha and Luna came out.

"Hello I'm Alpha Jordan and this if my Luna Kritya". The tall man.

"Hello I'm Dan, this is my wife Rita and our daughter Yasmine" Dad said. I shook their hand to be polite as they are alpha and luna.

"Your are pritty Yasmine" Katiya said.

"Thank you Luna" I said. "May i see my room". A boy around my age walked out of the house.

"This is our son Keegan. Keegan please show Yasmine to her room" Jordan said. Dam alpha son's. I kept a polite smile on my face until my parents were out of sight that i dropped the fake act.

"Why you gone all moody" Keegan asked.

"My parents aint here so i dont have to act like I'm please to be here" I said icly. "Look you may be the Alpha's son but its becuse of people like you that i had to leave all my friends".

"What happened" he asked. Like you care.

"Went out with that Alpha's son, dumped him and he didnt like it" I said still rufusng to look at him.

"Bad girl".

"Dont try me" I snarled. "Look, i just want to get to my room charge my phone and speek to my friends".

"Sure" He said "The room at the end. "Not all Alpha son's are like that by the way. I have already met my mate anyway".

"Oh then I'm sorry for being so rude" I said a little nicer. He just shrugged. A small red head came running up the stairs.

"I'm guessing your Yasmine" The little girl said.

"Yeah who are you" i said.

"Lisa, Keegans mate" she sid happily linking her hand with his.