page 7

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Present

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

You were just about to enter the tavern, you could spot it's lights and hear the bustling interior of the many people inside when Luck suddenly came to a stop, casting a glance at one of the nearby shops.

"Something wrong?" You asked, coming to a stop.

Luck hummed in response, looking at you and then back to the shop.

"Nope! But I'll be right back. Think you can wait for me for a minute?" He said cheerily.

You sighed in response, taking out and checking your pocket watch, clicking your tongue.

"Fine, but don't be long or we're gonna be late for our rooms reservation"

"You got it boss lady!" He replied, running into the store with a grin.

Shaking your head, you leaned against the brick wall to await your partners return.

***

Luck skipped his way into the store, being greeted by isles of female's clothing along with some young women browsing. A few casted some glances his way before returning to their shopping. Luck looked around a bit, poking at some dresses before a young lady sales rep approached him, sensing his struggle.

"Good evening sir, can I help you with what you're looking for?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh sure, yes please!" He exclaimed, returning the smile.

"Perfect! So what is it you're looking for today?"

"Hmm" Luck smiled, rubbing his chin in thought.

"I was actually looking for some sleep wear!" He finally concluded.

"Of course" she said, leading him to the sleep wear section.

"I'm guessing you're here shopping for a special someone" she asked.

Before Luck could interject she continued, pulling out a short silky mildly see through nightgown with a lacey sweetheart neckline.

"I'm sure she and you would love this! It's been very popular with the couple's" she gushed.

Luck wore a blank childlike innocent smile, "Oh, um, actually the girl I'm shopping for is just a friend, her old night gown got torn up so I wanted to replace it for her. But if you think she would like it then I guess that one is good!" He exclaimed happily.